300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star VA High School Football Player Shot and Killed by Police

Well as usual, we have to start with the misleading headline, then drill several paragraphs down to put the headline in context.

Yeah, he was such an innocent kid. Sounds like the actions of someone strung out on drugs.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/1...d%3D-129105636

BUCKINGHAM COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) -- Some teammates of the 19-year-old high school football player shot and killed by a deputy in Buckingham County over the weekend are stunned about the allegations and believe something must have been terribly wrong with their friend.

Virginia State Police said Dyzhawn Perkins, a senior and all-state offensive lineman at Buckingham County High School, attacked two sheriff's deputies and was shot and killed Saturday.

Virginia State Police said just before 1 p.m. Saturday afternoon troopers were called to the Solo Mart in Scottsville after employees said Perkins was going wild, knocking over shelves and products. Authorities also said he attacked an elderly couple who lives near the store.

According to state police, shortly after fleeing the store, two Buckingham County sheriff's deputies found Perkins at a home down a gravel drive on Penlan Road.

Investigators said the 19-year old jumped through a plate-glass window, knocked one of the deputies to the ground and starting fighting with him. That's when the deputies fired and state police said Perkins died at the scene.

What the hell is. A 19 yo still doing in school? Shouldn't he had graduated a year ago?
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Just from reading that he was 19 and still in high school gives us a hint at his intelligence level. They didn't mention his size either, but I'm sure he was huge. He was an offensive lineman.

I hope his teammates learn two important lessons from this:

1. Don't do drugs

2. Don't attack LEOs

Comment

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
        What the hell is. A 19 yo still doing in school? Shouldn't he had graduated a year ago?
        You beat me to it

Comment

Just the name alone screams for police intervention...

Comment

If the POTUS somehow talks about this and continues to ignore the LODD of officers, I will literally sh*t my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Just the name alone screams for police intervention...
              It sure is a one-of-a-kind name, that's for sure.

Comment

My first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 1035FAD View Post
                  If the POTUS somehow talks about this and continues to ignore the LODD of officers, I will literally sh*t my pants.
                  Get those new chivies ready. You know its coming along with new ri... erm, "protests".

Comment

Would he be the "star" of the college team?

Comment

Bath salts....I bet. Oh, and stupidity....a healthy dose of stupidity.

Comment

I've never understood the shock and awe. I mean, it's pretty much the same as jumping into a cage with a lion and getting mauled to death, and everyone's like, "Oh, I was just so shocked! I can't believe the lion actually ate him."

Scratching my head.
                        At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

he got good grades and was planning on going to college
                          Not to put too fine a point on it, but how is someone who "gets good grades" still in high school at 19? Sure, there might possibly be a couple of legit reasons, but 99.9% of the time it's because they didn't "get good grades".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4476 users online. 283 members and 4193 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X