300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Speaking of which, I'm a cookie purist. Chocolate chip cookies should have chocolate chips in them. Not walnuts, not macadamia nuts...not even peanut butter chips. Oreo cream should be white, not purple, not mint, not coffee flavored. However...the "Uh-Oh" Oreos are AWESOME!!!
    AMEN!!!!
    There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, THESE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE
      I SEE DUMB PEOPLE, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!-the sixth sense

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by CrazyinaJeep:
        Man, I read the title and I figured Nick had found some nut-job against mixed-race marriages who felt that Oreo cookies were setting a bad example ...

there probably ARE some idiots out there who feel "oreos" should be called "uncle toms" because they are black on the outside but white on the inside!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by jellybean40:
          It's not that trans fat makes you fat, it's that it's very bad for your whole body, and health. I'm surprised some of the health-concious people on here arent speaking up.

I dont believe in banning Oreos, but maybe they should have a warning label [Wink]

It's just recently coming out about how bad this fat is. It's artificial...not even a real fat. All people dont know yet how bad it is for them.

Maybe in moderation it's fine. But parents really should know that it's in all their kids' "junk food."

i don't know. i'd say many of us "baby boomers" and older have survived just fine all these years before the food gestapo started bombarding us with anything that had "lite" "low" or "free" on the label and watched our every move at the dinner table.

now pass me that bag of pork rinds!!!!
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Buy 'em up now, and make a fortune selling "preban" oreos later......

Comment

Just wait...first Oreos, then all cookies..... and (simmer down, ya'll) DONUTS! (Sorry, bad cop joke)
              What a bunch of idiots; we will all be eating cardboard by the year 2010.....the recycled stuff, you know. I dont need some lame brain California fruit telling me that Oreos are bad for me....Alcohol is bad for me and that is why I dont drink it.....Cigarettes are bad for me and I dont smoke....Oreos are bad for me so I eat them in moderation (WELL......) Before you know, Oreos will not only be green, purple or glittered on the inside (please, whats wrong with these people)...they will have TOFU inside them. When that happens, I will not only sue Nabisco, but I will buy the Nabisco plant, find nature boy, tie him up and make him eat case after case of the putrid waste of a cookie until he bleeds Oreo crumbs.
              OOOPS..sorry, ya'll....I know that is not right....I have had a long day and I am tired.....

P.S.MikeTx..where are you...tis I, your long lost friend, The Moose.
              "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
              Davy Crockett

Comment

I am here. How are your "antlers"?

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Mike Tx:
                  I am here. How are your "antlers"?

My "antlers" are now long fuzzy ears..I was tired of being The Moose...
                  "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
                  Davy Crockett

Comment

Ban Oreo's and only criminals will have Oreo's! The honest Oreo owner will be the only one who will be disOreo'ed!

Comment

The fargin' bastige withdrew the lawsuit today. He says he accomplished what he wanted to do - raise awareness. I think he really figured he was about to be living the rest of his short*** life in agonizing pain when the 5,999,999,999 people in the world who think he's an idiot begin pelting him with Oreos.

I am sick and tired of these P.C. idiots who think they have the right to dictate what we eat. I still haven't figured out how, since he was not claiming any injury to himself, he had the right to file the suit without having a victim. These so-called public interest lawsuits are a crock.

Personally, I don't like Oreos that much, but I am going to buy a box this week just to help fund their fight against future frivolous suits against their wholesome All-American goodness.

If more people ate burgers, fries, cookies and whole dairy products, the world would be a better place. Boca burgers, organic bran muffins and soy milk are, I believe, a major contributor to unhappiness and strife.

Eat well, be happy.

[ 05-14-2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: ateamer ]
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

If more people ate burgers, fries, cookies and whole dairy products, the world would be a better place. Boca burgers, organic bran muffins and soy milk are, I believe, a major contributor to unhappiness and strife.

Here Here!
                        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                        -Mark Twain

Comment

Proceed to the Clock Tower in Santa Cruz; There will be an Oreo sale this weekend [Eek!]

Coyote

Comment

I'm there, finally a worthwhile gathering at the clock tower, is this a BYOM event?
                            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                            -Mark Twain

Comment

There was something on TV last night about the suit being cancelled. They quoted the attorney as saying he never intended to pursue it but just wanted to bring attention to how harmful oreos are.

I haven't eaten any in years. Just didn't think they tasted that good. That's unusual for me. There aren't many things I don't like that are bad for me.

Comment

WHAT?!?!?! The suit has been dropped??????

Now what am I going to do with $10,000 worth of Oreo cookies?

Foiled again..............

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3773 users online. 251 members and 3522 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X