300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man With a Knife - Liberal Response Protocol

Here's what happens when you try to talk someone into submission who is "unarmed" and merely possesses a knife. Note the impracticality of shooting the knife out of his hand or trying to shoot a limb to disable. This is what happenes when you fail to employ deadly force at the appropriate time.

Activity starts at 4:00. Real action starts at 6:20 If they had shot him at 4:07, no officers would have been killed or injured.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Don't show this to Sue up in Seattle. She'll flip and then state its aggressive cops who should have deescalated by opening a dialog...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
      Where was this?

In many countries around the world are not respected (or feared) as they are in the US. Just because an officer gives an order, does not mean that the perp will obey.

Although I understand that different cultures have different ways of doing things, I think that the way the police handle things is the best way.
      You're showing your true colors. If every "perp" obeyed police in the US, we wouldn't see any use of force. Those of us who actually work in law enforcement see similar actions all too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
        Where was this?

In many countries around the world are not respected (or feared) as they are in the US. Just because an officer gives an order, does not mean that the perp will obey.

Although I understand that different cultures have different ways of doing things, I think that the way the police handle things is the best way.
        Dead is dead in any culture.

I wonder why liberals don't call that knife violence? Seems like a clear cut case of easy access to a knife by a nut.

Comment

Looks like the cops used unnecessary restraint. Hopefully the officers recover.

Comment

Looks like more crap from "Hillary's Village". BTW, it's now being made into a movie. "Land of the Sheep".

Comment

Steve may be on to something unintentionally. Police aren't "feared" in many countries, and you get situations like this. Maybe this is why we want to be feared by the bad guys. This is why when we show up on a scene, we want the bad guys to see us and wonder, "Is he about to kick my ***?"
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I don't know if that 20 foot rule is true or not, but that video has made me believe it. More like 30 foot with that nut.

Comment

More info on this incident: Google translation (poor quality, better than nothing):

Do not even face a Nicaraguan with knife ..
                  Police killed and wounded two more with a knife:

Chontales, Nicaragua. During the broadcast of a television program, a reporter interviewed a lady who looked worried and upset while denouncing a man who according to statements by this person had tried to kill her with his girlfriend, because Mrs. and they had pointed out a relationship in the past. Along with the interview the alleged perpetrator was in front of the reporter who approaches the subject named Carlos Antonio Dávila (said by his ex-partner) to ask some questions about statements in which he is involved, what Carlos responds haughty and offensive manner.

Almost immediately after comes a group of police to try to capture it. But if man puts resistance and the altercation breaks out. The policemen watched and response of Carlos Antonio Dávila was attacking them with a knife, presumably a knife. In an attempt to arrest three policemen were injured unfortunately one was killed on the spot, the other 2 were taken to hospital, no serious consequences were reported. On the other hand the aggressor Carlos Antonio Dávila was wounded with gunshot projectile by a police member who carried his death.

Ultimately the goal is not just carried as was outlined in the beginning, was exposed the inability of the police members, but the event had a satisfactory end.

source: https://www.taringa.net/posts/info/1...-Cuchillo.html
                  https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again- I am more afraid of a knife than a gun.

That MF'er was on PCP, or the officers shots were really, REALLY bad.

Crazy!
                    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

They were very non chalant with the guy armed with a knife...standing too close, just cradling their rifle. Is it just me, or do police in Mexico/South America seem to be under equipped and poorly trained. I've seen several police videos from various South American countries and Mexico and I'm glad I don't have to call for them to come help me.

Sent from my 4G LG G3 using TapaTalk
                      I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
                      it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

I didn't want to watch the video, I did, thank God they were all the same ethnicity. In America if this same video was shown with different racial make ups there would be hell to pay. God bless the dead Officer and quick healing to the others

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4210 users online. 234 members and 3976 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X