Clear All

• txinvestigator1
    replied
    I Killed Lennon

Leave a comment:

• n567
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Burnes:

In 1998 (about then), when Stephen King stopped in San Fransico and then Santa Cruz, this knucklehead followed him around, trying to get close to him during the book signings that were taking place.

Jim Burnes
    Heeeeeey, I remember reading about that in the newspaper... just barely.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael J Pannell:
    Surely that site is a parody of all the 'conspiracy sites'????

I mean , come on, it has to be???? doesnt it????
    Pannell,

That site is not a parody. The author, Litefoot is real and is very well known to people in California and absolutely known to the peace officers of Central California. Radio stations know him and won't give him air time.

When I returned to Fort Ord, CA from Germany in 1986, his van was pointed out to me, and I was advised he was barred from Fort Ord. Litefoot would show up at indian pow wows near Casa Del Fruta and in Mount Madonna, Cal (but those guys would run him off quick).

His personal obsession and his message is exactly what he has written on his site. Someday, he will go to the extreme.

Jim Burnes

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I was not kiding about the helicopters. I know not what they were, only that they were.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    It's not hard to find a lunatic these days just look around you. There everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• shadows
    replied
    We have black helicopters flying overhead. My aunt thinks it's the UN or something come to take us away. Why they would want us I'm not sure, but I always believe my elders

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Surely that site is a parody of all the 'conspiracy sites'????

I mean , come on, it has to be???? doesnt it????

Leave a comment:

• LeslieBScott
    replied
    I thought that everybody knew that Elvis, while riding in a black helicopter, killed Lennon.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeTx:
    In the morning at about 9 or ten as I recall it, four black helicopters flew over us. They had no markings I could see.
    Hell man, that's no big thing. I've done been riding in some of them! You should just SEE what all is inside!

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    "the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind"
    Star Trek? I dunno.

Sparky, check yer bloody PMs.

[ 06-22-2002: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I think Paul McCartney killed Lennon because he wanted Yoko ono for his own sick and twisted sex fantasies.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky
    replied
    But the web site is really nice. Spliced images, graphic menu...

Not exactly what you'd expect for "the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind"

(if ayone catches that referrence, I'll be impressed!)

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    I've encountered men like this Litefoot. They appear normal in every way, but something always triggers them. They are a serious threat to safety.

I can't believe he's been obsessed with this Stephen King fixation for 20 years!

Jim Burnes

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    Jim, I figured it was the same guy. Even for here, he stands out above the rest of the loons.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    Everything this Litefoot says; it's all true!

He explains all we need to know to save ourselves, and dang! We just wont listen

Jim Burnes

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5460 users online. 348 members and 5112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X