Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have black helicopters flying overhead. My aunt thinks it's the UN or something come to take us away. Why they would want us I'm not sure, but I always believe my elders

Comment

It's not hard to find a lunatic these days just look around you. There everywhere.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I was not kiding about the helicopters. I know not what they were, only that they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael J Pannell:
          Surely that site is a parody of all the 'conspiracy sites'????

I mean , come on, it has to be???? doesnt it????
          Pannell,

That site is not a parody. The author, Litefoot is real and is very well known to people in California and absolutely known to the peace officers of Central California. Radio stations know him and won't give him air time.

When I returned to Fort Ord, CA from Germany in 1986, his van was pointed out to me, and I was advised he was barred from Fort Ord. Litefoot would show up at indian pow wows near Casa Del Fruta and in Mount Madonna, Cal (but those guys would run him off quick).

His personal obsession and his message is exactly what he has written on his site. Someday, he will go to the extreme.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Burnes:

In 1998 (about then), when Stephen King stopped in San Fransico and then Santa Cruz, this knucklehead followed him around, trying to get close to him during the book signings that were taking place.

Jim Burnes
            Heeeeeey, I remember reading about that in the newspaper... just barely.
            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
            -Mark Twain

Comment

I Killed Lennon
              "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4510 users online. 260 members and 4250 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X