Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use a police body camera when working?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use a police body camera when working?

Hi, my question is for the policemen, do you use a police body camera when carring out a task?

A body camera which can transmist videos/pictures to the headquater real-timely, and GPS real-time positioning, is it helpful for the headquater to dispatch persons when carring out an urgent task?

How do you think about it? Is it neccesary to buy the camera?

Let's discuss here freely!
    Shirley
    Police/military products consultant.
    [email protected]

www.bodyworncamerafyd.com

I use my camera for my protection more than for evidence. It is not linked to my station.

The first day I used it I arrested a guy and placed him in the back of another officers vehicle.

Next day I get to work and there is an investigation under way as he thinks I stole his silver bracelet after he was arrested.

A quick review of my footage and I have him wearing his bracelet as he leaves my custody- simple screen shot and complaint disappears instantly.

Cameras are worth their weight in gold.

Comment

Wow. A two poster replied to by a one poster.

Is it just me or is an advert about to happen...?

Comment

"Does she KNOW she's an ad??"

Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I do not have a body worn camera (BWC). I am also not a policeman. I am a Deputy Sheriff, a term you may not be familiar with, but rest assured that my legal authority supersede those of city police.

I was not aware that BWCs can transit real time video back to a centeralized location.

You may also not be aware of a unique legal restriction we have called the right to secure in your person, houses, papers and effects from unwarranted government searches and seizures. The simple desire to ensure that people are following the law or potentially disruptive political organizations are suppressed is not the main goal of American Law Enforcement. The ability to wear a BWC also does not prohibit a person you are talking to from telling you to "F*ck Off!" In fact there is another unique legal restriction we have that prohibits our legislative central committee from making laws that prohibit uninhibited speech nor bar the peaceful gathering of those wishing to make a statement of dislike towards the Governemnt.

Both these unique legal restrictions are applied to BWCs
          Last edited by RGDS; 11-23-2015, 11:06 AM.
          semper destravit

Comment

Yeah... No sales pitch agenda on this thread.

Shine boxes for posters one and two!

Triple points to RG for making the point about china!!!
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by SACOP View Post
              Wow. A two poster replied to by a one poster.

Is it just me or is an advert about to happen...?
              Must be a coincidence they both join o.com on November 5.

Comment

Are the OP to selling product? We interest! With much cameras we fight war against trolls. ,who also bringing spam to great forum of Officer.

Thank you very much, come again!
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Well whatever the OP is selling, I'm not willing to put that much money up for it.
                  It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Didn't know they had that type of camera.

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                      I do not have a body worn camera (BWC). I am also not a policeman. I am a Deputy Sheriff, a term you may not be familiar with, but rest assured that my legal authority supersede those of city police.

I was not aware that BWCs can transit real time video back to a centeralized location.

You may also not be aware of a unique legal restriction we have called the right to secure in your person, houses, papers and effects from unwarranted government searches and seizures. The simple desire to ensure that people are following the law or potentially disruptive political organizations are suppressed is not the main goal of American Law Enforcement. The ability to wear a BWC also does not prohibit a person you are talking to from telling you to "F*ck Off!" In fact there is another unique legal restriction we have that prohibits our legislative central committee from making laws that prohibit uninhibited speech nor bar the peaceful gathering of those wishing to make a statement of dislike towards the Governemnt.

Both these unique legal restrictions are applied to BWCs
                      Don't forget to add that we usually don't run over peaceful protesters with tanks either....
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by sgtstorm View Post
                        Didn't know they had that type of camera.
                        I'll bet it's "high-resolution" too.
                        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

All your bases belong us!
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Well, this thread isn't an ad at all...
                            REINSTATE THE TRIG
                            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                            Your logic defies logic
                            Originally posted by Rudy8116
                            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                            Originally posted by TheTick
                            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                            Originally posted by TheTick
                            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                            Originally posted by 02paul09
                            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                              Can you take selfies with a body camera?
                              I saw a CSO at Starbucks giving it the old college try....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3578 users online. 179 members and 3399 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X