300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Hole of the Week: Derrick Gharabighi -- Feel Free to Add Your Own AHOTW

A 78-year-old Costco shopper was punched in the face Sunday morning protecting the Nutella waffle sample cart from an excessive sample grabber.
    Burbank resident Derrick Gharabighi, 24, had snagged several samples when the elderly shopper told him to take just one, said Burbank Police Officer Cindy Guillen.

That’s when Gharabighi reportedly punched the man in the face, leaving him to be hospitalized with a one-inch cut and swelling above his eye, Guillen said.
    Gharabighi was arrested on suspicion of elder abuse and is due in court this week.

http://http://www.burbankleader.com/...,3004008.story
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

#freezhitmatterssoicanstuffmyself.

Comment

My wife and son might have done the same. They luv that stuff. Me, I am just a smooth peanut butter guy.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I love and loathe Costco. It's like a strange addiction that I love to hate, but hate that I love. They have a lot of stuff that I need to get in bulk for good prices and they also have great items and quality. The food stuff is awesome.

But the ****ing people and parking lots is a warzone.

and it's not just the weekends that is apocalypto times - I go on a Monday early afternoon as my shift had not started until graveyard time anyway, so I had the whole day off....Why the **** is there like 10 million people at Costco on a ****ing Monday. There is something called work, and I thought this would be a bunch of Soccer Suburban terrorist mothers there...nope. It's couples, older people, moms, dads, kids (aren't they in school?), the **** is going on....

Comment

I wonder what that guy is like on Black Friday...
          This Space For Rent

Comment

From the look of things, this fine young man is a Marijuana enthusiast and dealer. His Instagram pretty much lines up with a stereotypical 20's drug dealer lifestyle and appearance. He's also in training to be a Nurse. Sadly, many of the Nurses I know ARE people with a history of drug use. I don't know why that is, but it's the sad truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post

and it's not just the weekends that is apocalypto times - I go on a Monday early afternoon as my shift had not started until graveyard time anyway, so I had the whole day off....Why the **** is there like 10 million people at Costco on a ****ing Monday. There is something called work, and I thought this would be a bunch of Soccer Suburban terrorist mothers there...nope. It's couples, older people, moms, dads, kids (aren't they in school?), the **** is going on....
              Want to experience something weird? Try going to a Costco in Mexico.

About once a year I go to the Costco in Tijuana. The TJ economy is such that their residents make about 1/6th of what a San Diego resident makes, so only the rich can afford to shop at Costco. The men all wear slacks, nice shirts and shoes while the women have their hair done up, come in very nice clothing and wear their best pumps. (I feel like a slob in levis and tennis shoes.)

When you leave the store, attendants walk with you to your car and load your purchases for you. Staff patrol the parking lot on quad runners and are there in an instant if you need a jump or have other mechanical issues. If you loiter outside your car for too long they assume you are having difficulty and a quad runner come by to check on you. When you are ready to back out of your parking space, an attendant is there to stop traffic so you can do so safely.

I wish my Costco was like that.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

If Obama wants communities to be treated fairly the arresting officer should have been given a free pass to punch this idiot in the face. Fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                  Want to experience something weird? Try going to a Costco in Mexico.

About once a year I go to the Costco in Tijuana. The TJ economy is such that their residents make about 1/6th of what a San Diego resident makes, so only the rich can afford to shop at Costco. The men all wear slacks, nice shirts and shoes while the women have their hair done up, come in very nice clothing and wear their best pumps. (I feel like a slob in levis and tennis shoes.)

When you leave the store, attendants walk with you to your car and load your purchases for you. Staff patrol the parking lot on quad runners and are there in an instant if you need a jump or have other mechanical issues. If you loiter outside your car for too long they assume you are having difficulty and a quad runner come by to check on you. When you are ready to back out of your parking space, an attendant is there to stop traffic so you can do so safely.

I wish my Costco was like that.
                  That cannot be from the same planet I'm on!

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                    I love and loathe Costco. It's like a strange addiction that I love to hate, but hate that I love. They have a lot of stuff that I need to get in bulk for good prices and they also have great items and quality. The food stuff is awesome.

Man, that's exactly my feelings too. I normally drive cautiously, especially in parking lots but Costco puts the fear of God in me almost every time. People will ignore you backing out and wizz by your bumper with inches to spare. They'll grab a cart you are reaching for to get in first, bulldoze their way across your path with carts. The worst is the food carts. They'll block the isles while waiting for the samples. I try to pick off peak hours time but am constantly surprised at how packed they are even then.

Comment

I like to go to Costco and grab a large package of tp. I'll then seek out an employee to ask where the prunes are.
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                        I like to go to Costco and grab a large package of tp. I'll then seek out an employee to ask where the prunes are.
                        Typical trip to Costco for me with the wife:

Wife: We just need a few "staple" items like paper towels and toilet paper
                        Me: OK- when we leave lets get a hot dog combo.
                        Wife: Oh, look at this dog bed! Lets get one for each dog (@$49.00 each)
                        Me: Do we really need....?(oh forget it.)
                        Me: Sierra Nevada pale ale case price is AWESOME! Lets stock up!!!
                        Me: Maybe it's time to replace the TV in the den........This one is really nice- and look at that price!
                        Me: OMG! YOU HAVE TO TRY THE LOBSTER DIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE, I'M BUYING THREE!

Anyway, it goes like that , and we end up with a $700.00 tab and no room for toilet paper or paper towels. We come out with crazy crap we don't need, but stuff that we found we really, really want.
                        9 times out of 10 I have buyers remorse by the time I get home.
                        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post

Me: Maybe it's time to replace the TV in the den........This one is really nice- and look at that price!

Anyway, it goes like that , and we end up with a $700.00 tab and no room for toilet paper or paper towels. We come out with crazy crap we don't need, but stuff that we found we really, really want.
                          Does your wife know mine?
                          Same scenario every time we go to Sam's Club...to include the "war-zone" parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post

I hope the dogs are comfortable in their new beds as they watch their new television.
                            This Space For Rent

Comment

My wifes the same way with costco and target. "Oh Im just stopping in to get "our kids name" crafts for their school project or whatever. $200.00 later....yeah...I needed so and so, etc.

Costco.....im not going to blame it just on the wifey as I have an unopened Subaru engine pressure washer...what? It was on sale for only one more week! !!! Dammit!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4360 users online. 270 members and 4090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X