300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullitt County Sheriff’s deputy linked to Mexican Cartel

http://http://www.wdrb.com/story/30047174/former-bullitt-sheriffs-deputy-indicted-on-drug-charges-linked-to-mexican-cartel

"Federal prosecutors say Chris Mattingly also is a major drug trafficker, with connections to a Mexican cartel. They claim he has distributed drugs and shipped large sums of cash across the country, making at least eight trips to Mexico in the last year.

Prosecutors also say Mattingly has been plotting to kill a member of the Bullitt County Sheriff Department’s Drug Task Force who was investigating him. Earlier this month, he was indicted for conspiracy to distribute more than a ton of marijuana"

Man, this is something out of the movies.
    Last edited by eku_2012; 09-16-2015, 07:22 PM.

Originally posted by eku_2012 View Post
    http://http://www.wdrb.com/story/30047174/former-bullitt-sheriffs-deputy-indicted-on-drug-charges-linked-to-mexican-cartel

"Federal prosecutors say Chris Mattingly also is a major drug trafficker, with connections to a Mexican cartel. They claim he has distributed drugs and shipped large sums of cash across the country, making at least eight trips to Mexico in the last year.

Prosecutors also say Mattingly has been plotting to kill a member of the Bullitt County Sheriff Department’s Drug Task Force who was investigating him. Earlier this month, he was indicted for conspiracy to distribute more than a ton of marijuana"

Man, this is something out of the movies.
    If this is true, f**k him. I hope he rots in he**.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
      If this is true, f**k him. I hope he rots in he**.
      Yep

point of order--------------------a Special Deputy, not a full time regular deputy
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

And the point of the story is? We find them and arrest them just like any other criminal. Works for me.

Comment

The Detective this guy threatened to kill is accredited as one of the best Narcotics investigators in the state. With that being said, I fully believe the threats were valid and this guy had every intention of carrying them out.
          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler56
            Well I am sure there are many more like him... Like every other profession, not everyone needs to be there.
            Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
            In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
            Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
            Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
              Agreed, Spoiler only makes an appearance when there is an anti-police thread....TROLL

Comment

Does that spray work on the crotch area, need to get rid of this annoying itch.
                Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                  Does that spray work on the crotch area, need to get rid of this annoying itch.
                  For that I recommend WD40

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                    For that I recommend WD40
                    WD-40 fixes everything
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Yep... a man only needs two tools WD-40 to make things go and Duct Tape to make things stop.

Comment

Great job to the Feds and KY for shutting this piece of crap down. Cartel influence is spreading continent-wide and that bad news is going to get far more common.
                        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                          Agreed, Spoiler only makes an appearance when there is an anti-police thread....TROLL

Absolutely right, didn't even notice the pattern until now ... that's why they pay YOU the big bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                            Great job to the Feds and KY for shutting this piece of crap down. Cartel influence is spreading continent-wide and that bad news is going to get far more common.
                            We need a few more Eliot Ness, and the DOJ to back 'em up and be done with them. IMO, if you are a dirt bag cop, you pose a greater risk to your fellow officers than the bandits. If I was a Sheriff I'd be silent and carry a massive stick, and my people would know it. We need top down leadership to stand behind every man and woman that wears the uniform, and we need to show to everyone we're out to bust some balls and if you get in the way your nuts will be cracked. We have a wealth of great lawmen but the more I see stuff like this the more it shows me they have been given latitude from somewhere and that needs to cease to exist in order to restore law and order and gain the confidence of the patrol men and women. Ok, so maybe I'll run for Sheriff.

Comment

What a loser.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4629 users online. 314 members and 4315 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X