300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arby's Manager Fired After Cop Denied Service

Pretty funny and sad at the same time. I'm going to feature this on my podcast tommarrow with Officer Ricco calling in to talk about how relieved he is because he has been hesitant to go to Arby's after this incident. http://www.officer.com/news/12111221...denied-service

That kid did not represent himself very well. You know with today's hypersensitivity and blm BS, how does it feel jerkoff.

Comment

Glad someone took care of business.

Comment

#Arbysliesmatter.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Has the 19 y/o idiot been fired as well?
          This Space For Rent

Comment

Better he refused to serve the officer than tampering with the food.
            Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
            Among Texas' finest
            Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
            Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
            Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
              Has the 19 y/o idiot been fired as well?
              The kid got a couple days on the beach.
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
                The kid got a couple days on the beach.
                This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by chapwolfe View Post
                  Better he refused to serve the officer than tampering with the food.
                  Well not as bad but still wrong. I've walked out of a place with a friend cop because of the server being so blatantly anti-Police that we could not find a way to trust the luncheonfare. My opinion based on the remarks this person made on audio/video record is that he's militantly against the Public.
                  Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-05-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

This all boils down to knowledge of your patrol area: you need to know where to eat. These Arbie's mopes were probably criminals or at least associates of them, and I wouldn't be eating there.
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

When the 20-something server asked my friend for further ID even though he'd shown his Police ID, my friend showed his DL, and then demanded to see all the licenses of the place, and was complied with accordingly. I had already shown my ID along with doffing my cap to show my bald hairstyle. Of course we didn't eat there that day.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        This all boils down to knowledge of your patrol area: you need to know where to eat. These Arbie's mopes were probably criminals or at least associates of them, and I wouldn't be eating there.
                        If I were an officer I would pack a healthy sandwich, some fruit and some nuts and keep it in a cooler.

Two benefits: not having to deal with these losers and keeping in shape.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

It's good news but Arby's was a little slow on the draw. Cop or no cop, you treat a customer like crap and it's an instant goodbye, have a nice life.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            It's good news but Arby's was a little slow on the draw. Cop or no cop, you treat a customer like crap and it's an instant goodbye, have a nice life.
                            Contrast Arby's with Chick Filet. Now those folks know how to treat people right. I read an article where they set up a very nice memorial for Mr. Goforth.
                            At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherITguy View Post
                              Contrast Arby's with Chick Filet. Now those folks know how to treat people right. I read an article where they set up a very nice memorial for Mr. Goforth.
                              I wish we had those around here, I hear good things about them. In full disclosure I ate at Arby's exactly once in my whole life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5896 users online. 392 members and 5504 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X