300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astr591

I know who you are. But, for entertainment purposes....I will lay some of it out.

I've lost count the number of forums you've joined, to ask the copy and paste question about your wife in jail.

What I also find funny though, is that you have your daughter in jail as well?

Your story constantly changes that even members on other forums have called you out - they believe you are a mental head case as well.

http://forums.menshealth.com/topic/i...-mom-in-prison

By astr591 | Jun 24, 2014 Blank

my 20 year old daughter is in jail for eight months because she, her boyfriend and some others participated in some criminal activities. she did the wrong and probably has ruined the rest of her life (and I never expected she of all people would be one to do such things), but there is nothing I can do for her now.

My other 15 year old daughter has asked to visit her at the prison. I am not sure if I should allow her though because exposing her to a jail environment might be too scary or traumatizing. Also I hear it is a hassle to get in and you don't even get much time to speak. Also, seeing her sister there as a prisoner looking like the other inmates could "normalize" this for her. Also, even seeing police officers could intimidate a young girl

if I do allow her what should I allow them to talk about in their short visiting period
    I see that on that forum....your story changes from your wife, to an older daughter than the 15 year old is in jail.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Parenti...-/show/2214846

It's really disturbing how many sites you've registered yourself to, every imaginable forum and ask two questions mainly, from asking strangers if it's okay for your daughter to visit their mother in jail to the lack of separation of male/female swim classes at school and how appalled you are.

I especially like your post on the mental health forums.

you say you're 22 years old. It's incredible how your identity and story changes on several forums.
    http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread90571.html

This is very revealing of how psychotic you are....I mean, seriously???

astr591

astr591 is offline Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default I can't stand that the girl I really like is engaged. I have extreme hatred for her fiance?

there is this tutor I worked with in college for my math class. She is about 28 and I am 22. One thing I notice My class ended but I still see her around a lot on campus and we chat a lot. I have asked questions about this situation before. I realize I have a big crush on her and think about her a lot, but I have zero chance with her because she is engaged and she is older. But despite that I have developed some kind of obsession with her. I think about her all the time and the last time we spoke I secretly switched the recorder on my phone on and recorded the entire conversation, and I listen to it over and over

and the biggest thing, i keep thinking about the next time I see her, I am constantly planning everything about that next time, like exactly what to say or talk about. I have fake conversations with myself pretending it is her. I also feel really mad and jealous I can't get with her

the days I have seen her have been the main highlights for me for this entire year, every time between those days and even right now just feels like a build up to the next time I see her.

honestly, I can't stand that she is with another guy, whenever I see that ring on her finger I want to grab it and smash it to a million pieces. I also like to take a piece of paper and cut it up pretending it is her fiance, and I do imagine hurting him badly or even killing him, I know it is wrong but I can't help myself. I also hate this one guy I know she works with a lot. I actually know that guy too but I hate that he gets to spend so much time with her.

is this a problem I should tell someone about, or will I get over it soon? This girl is also rather touchy feely, always patting me on the back or shoulder or side. I wonder why. also, she was my tutor but I still see her around and we chat. She was the one that initiated the first conversation when she saw me, I never initiate conversations with anyone let alone girls
    You than post in a completely different forum, but one forum labeled "Psch central" - under the same username, stating that this "crazy person" is your now, brother.

http://forums.psychcentral.com/gener...ther-evil.html

astr591
    Newly Joined
    astr591 has no updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my brother gets angry extremely easily. He screams and shouts at my parents (sometimes it is my parents fault I feel as they say things that provoke him I think, my mother especially because she keeps getting mad at him for not finishing college yet, even though he is only 21, and says everything he eats is unhealthy even though he does eat healthy stuff or things like that,.) but he seems really angry when he screams he says they are stupid, retarded, that he will stab them to death with a knife or burn the house down with them inside while they burn to a crisp. I also read a message he was sending on Facebook to someone that he likes this girl but she is engaged but he wishes he could be with her and he said he wishes he could stab her boyfriend to death with a knife. Also, one time when he came back from a movie he said the people next to him were so annoying he wished he could have stabbed them to death. He also says hateful things about other relatives or people we know that he doesn't like saying he doesn't care if they died in a car crash or something.

my brother can also be violent against my parents. One time he felt he was insulted and slapped hit my mom and he hits my dad too. They threaten to call the police but I know they won't do it. I am glad as that just brings attention. To be fair usually he is normal but when he goes into these rage modes it is like he is a different person
    You need help kid. You really do.
    Last edited by MCAPO; 09-03-2015, 06:24 PM.

Yup, I called it. Chalk another win up for the fine work of the detectives on Officer.com PD's internet crimes task force.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Madcap_Magician View Post
      Yup, I called it. Chalk another win up for the fine work of the detectives on Officer.com PD's internet crimes task force.
      Not really difficult when this guy subscribed on every forum. Plus, the fact that he got our attention and played stupid games.....

Comment

Dang it. I was going to slowly pull some these out as he kept posting. Just for fun.
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Beautiful, I love it when a troll gets called out.

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
            Not really difficult when this guy subscribed on every forum. Plus, the fact that he got our attention and played stupid games.....
            For some reason they all do that...
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
              Dang it. I was going to slowly pull some these out as he kept posting. Just for fun.
              You have waaay more patience than me. But than again, Astroglide was already placed on the Trollpedia - this mental patient is producing quite a few gems. Seriously deranged.

Comment

One should never mess with a bored detective or other trained criminal investigator
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You have waaay more patience than me. But than again, Astroglide was already placed on the Trollpedia - this mental patient is producing quite a few gems. Seriously deranged.
                  I'm like a wild cat. I like to play with my prey before I kill it.

Comment

It can be sooooooooooooooooo entertaining
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I know who you are. But, for entertainment purposes....I will lay some of it out.

I've lost count the number of forums you've joined, to ask the copy and paste question about your wife in jail.

What I also find funny though, is that you have your daughter in jail as well?

Your story constantly changes that even members on other forums have called you out - they believe you are a mental head case as well.

http://forums.menshealth.com/topic/i...-mom-in-prison

I see that on that forum....your story changes from your wife, to an older daughter than the 15 year old is in jail.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Parenti...-/show/2214846

It's really disturbing how many sites you've registered yourself to, every imaginable forum and ask two questions mainly, from asking strangers if it's okay for your daughter to visit their mother in jail to the lack of separation of male/female swim classes at school and how appalled you are.

I especially like your post on the mental health forums.

you say you're 22 years old. It's incredible how your identity and story changes on several forums.
                      http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread90571.html

This is very revealing of how psychotic you are....I mean, seriously???

You than post in a completely different forum, but one forum labeled "Psch central" - under the same username, stating that this "crazy person" is your now, brother.

http://forums.psychcentral.com/gener...ther-evil.html

You need help kid. You really do.
                      Beautiful! Another prog exposed as the frauds they all are. Outstanding job.

Comment

Wow. AstroDome is one sick puppy.

But I'm curious. Is he 25? 42? I suppose it doesn't matter. He's a wack job. Hey Astro, look up Yorkie on this forum. You and he will make fast friends, I'm sure.
                        At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Or a killer whale thing...

This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherITguy View Post
                            Wow. AstroDome is one sick puppy.

But I'm curious. Is he 25? 42? I suppose it doesn't matter. He's a wack job. Hey Astro, look up Yorkie on this forum. You and he will make fast friends, I'm sure.
                            On his Bodyspace profile, he says he's 42. In his earlier forum posts on other sites, he says 22.

Comment

He's probably 17 in the chatrooms.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4642 users online. 315 members and 4327 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X