Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man attempts to burglarize gas station through vent, gets stuck, dies

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...station/nnWMB/

...Riviera Beach Police spokeswoman Rose Ann Brown later confirmed 45-year-old Derrick Collins had died. Police believe Collins was trying to break into the business through an air vent on the roof, got stuck and suffocated....

...Collins served time in state prison four times, most recently for burglary and grand theft from October 2010 to July 2014. He was also arrested Aug. 13 for trespassing and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to court records....

Another one out of the gene pool... good riddance.
    Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
    In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
    Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Not even close to the first time THAT has happened
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You have to wonder what was going through his mind from first getting stuck and thinking up pathetically weak excuses for how he ended up there while he waited for help to arrive, through gradually realizing those were his final hours.

Were his biggest regrets all the people he selfishly harmed and now can't ever fix, unresolved issues with loved ones, or that he didn't have any mind altering substances in his pockets to help the time go better?
        "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
        ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
        Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          Not even close to the first time THAT has happened
          And hopefully not even close to the last. either!
          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
            WFT is wrong with this guy? And WFT is wrong with the system that allows this kind of behavior to continue
            You asked that question in another thread. I'll answer it again. It is not the system's responsibility to make someone behave. That is a personal decision. There is no Utopian world out there, Steve. It comes down to personal responsibility.

Fortunately for the rest of us, this waste of O2 removed himself from the equation.
            At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

...and family gas station owner for 1.4 million and wins. I just made that up, but wait for that to happen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 405 members and 5474 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X