300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #blackliesmatter

When will it end so problems can be solved for everyone?
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Solving white problems is racist...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Solving white problems is racist...
      Yes it sure is

Comment

Once we follow their 9 demands

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
          When will it end so problems can be solved for everyone?
          A good start will be voting progressive/*******s out of office. Then America has to say no to this black lives matters. Tell them to STFU and get their own house in order before they tell another group to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
            what demands?

Comment

Originally posted by Geck045 View Post
              what demands?
              On their website they have these demands:

• We will seek justice for Brown’s family by petitioning for the immediate arrest of officer Darren Wilson and the dismissal of county prosecutor Robert McCullough. Groups that are part of the local Hands Up Don’t Shoot Coalition have already called for Wilson’s swift arrest, and some BLM riders also canvassed McCullough’s neighborhood as a way of raising the public’s awareness of the case.
                __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
              • We will help develop a network of organizations and advocates to form a national policy specifically aimed at redressing the systemic pattern of anti-black law enforcement violence in the US. The Justice Department’s new investigation into St Louis-area police departments is a good start, but it’s not enough. Our ride was endorsed by a few dozen local, regional and national organizations across the country – like the National Organization for Women (Now) and Race Forward: The Center for Racial Justice Innovation – who, while maintaining different missions, have demonstrated unprecedented solidarity in response to anti-black police violence. We hope to encourage more organizations to endorse and participate in a network with a renewed purpose of conceptualizing policy recommendations.
                __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
              • We will also demand, through the network, that the federal government discontinue its supply of military weaponry and equipment to local law enforcement. And though Congress seems to finally be considering measures in this regard, it remains essential to monitor the demilitarization processes and the corporate sectors that financially benefit from the sale of military tools to police.
              • We will call on the office of US attorney general Eric Holder to release the names of all officers involved in killing black people within the last five years, both while on patrol and in custody, so they can be brought to justice – if they haven’t already.
              • And we will advocate for a decrease in law-enforcement spending at the local, state and federal levels and a reinvestment of that budgeted money into the black communities most devastated by poverty in order to create jobs, housing and schools. This money should be redirected to those federal departments charged with providing employment, housing and educational services.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

For the record can we be more specific and say the group of black lives matter. I'm black and I'd say only 50 percent of other black people believe the black matters crap. Also the demand of telling them every Officer that has killed a black person in the last 5 years is the dumbest crap I've ever heard. It literally says so they can be brought to justice, they don't know anything about ANY of the cases and assume all the cops killed them, because they were racist.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                  For the record can we be more specific and say the group of black lives matter. I'm black and I'd say only 50 percent of other black people believe the black matters crap. Also the demand of telling them every Officer that has killed a black person in the last 5 years is the dumbest crap I've ever heard. It literally says so they can be brought to justice, they don't know anything about ANY of the cases and assume all the cops killed them, because they were racist.
                  It's perpetuating this kind of racial disparity that keeps the pot simmering. I'm not black, but I feel the same way about the KKK, white supremacists, PETA or any other subversive group.

It has nothing to do with skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post

Sounds like a hostage situation.
                    trust your dog

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                      Sounds like a hostage situation.
                      That even the most skillful negotiator would not be able to bring to a peaceful end. There is no negotiating with terrorists.
                      Last edited by bpd303; 08-24-2015, 02:39 PM. Reason: forgot not
                      Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                      In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                      Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                      Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

I have never read a more racist set of demands....

Whoops, shouldn't of typed that, I can hear the #blacklivesmatter helos coming to my doorstep now.....

REINSTATE THE TRIG
                        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                        Your logic defies logic
                        Originally posted by Rudy8116
                        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                        Originally posted by TheTick
                        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                        Originally posted by TheTick
                        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                        Originally posted by 02paul09
                        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                          That even the most skillful negotiator would be able to bring to a peaceful end. There is no negotiating with terrorists.
                          What are they going to do if their demands are not met?? Riot?? Become a drain on our society? Commit crime?? Assault police? Loot?Commit arson? Make the inner cities violent?? This group needs to get their own house in order before demanding anything from anyone.
                          Last edited by SGTWILKS; 08-24-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I wonder what these people say when you point out that there are many very successful blacks folks out there. Some of them even hold high office.

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
                              What are they going to do if their demands are not met?? Riot?? Become a drain on our society? Commit crime?? Assault police? Loot?Commit arson? Make the inner cities violent??

In other words, business as usual?
                              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5619 users online. 276 members and 5343 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X