you gotta be kidding me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you gotta be kidding me

i was just reading the tail end of the thread praising george w bush for making a trip out to iraq to see the soldiers who i believe deserve to spend the holidays with their families instead of with bush. i stated my opinion about our worthless president without personally attacking the character of anybody who thought differently. however, there were a couple of others who took my opinion personally and decided to respond by calling me a "phony putz".

you gotta be kidding me!

out in the street when ive arrested people, ive been called every name in the book. ive been called a spic (even though im not hispanic), chink, gook, cracker, ******, *********, ********, you name it. i let it just roll off of my back and not even give it a second thought. however, there are those members of this forum who resort to name calling by simply hearing somebody else state an opinion contrary to theirs. you know who you are and i hope to god youre not a cop. if you are, i dont know how you make it out in the street without your blood pressure blowing sky high. if thats how you act towards somebody typing on a bulletin board id hate to see what you would do if somebody called you an ********* to your face. would you try to shoot them?

you guys need to learn how to not take things so seriously.

hey mpchick, remember those "retired street cops, talking about what the president should do differently" that you spoke of before? how do you think they got this far in life? by not taking things so seriously, thats how! show some respect for the guys eh. when you get off of that army post and get into the real world, youre going to need the wisdom of those soon to be "retired street cops" if youre going to make it in this profession. (if you get hired that is)
    "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
    William Shatner

I agree, Bart. The only cheap shot I saw was at you. Disagreeing is one thing. Name calling is juvenile.
    "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

You know what Bart? I stated my opinoin a few times on this bored and you told me that you dont care about my opinoins and said a few other rude remarks so go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by archer0830
        You know what Bart? I stated my opinoin a few times on this bored and you told me that you dont care about my opinoins and said a few other rude remarks so go cry somewhere else.
        nobody crying here. just making an observation, thats all. actually i would hope that others would have learned from me about not caring about the opinion of others. i think its cool to state your own opinion but name calling? gimme a break! why do so many care about my opinion anyway? in fact, they care so much that they would go out of their way to personally insult me. i find that funny. LOL
        "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
        William Shatner

Comment

Re: you gotta be kidding me

Originally posted by Bart

out in the street when ive arrested people, ive been called every name in the book. ive been called a spic (even though im not hispanic), chink, gook, cracker, ******, *********, ********, you name it. i let it just roll off of my back and not even give it a second thought.
          The law of averages is that one of those suspects you arrested was accurate in their opinion. I figure if people I'm locking up think I'm an ********* thats fine because plenty of them are are *********s too
          Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Re: Re: you gotta be kidding me

Originally posted by 6233108
            The law of averages is that one of those suspects you arrested was accurate in their opinion. I figure if people I'm locking up think I'm an ********* thats fine because plenty of them are are *********s too
            absolutely. i guess people are right when they say "it takes one to know one".
            William Shatner

Comment

I know you are but what am I?

sorry, childhood days came back.

Comment

i think its cool to state your own opinion but name calling? gimme a break!
                I agree with you on that one. Not that you care

Comment

Alot of people dont realize that the great thing about the country we live in is that we have the distinct right to say somthing that somone else may not like, and alot of people dont consider that they are not the only one that has this right...
                  A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8346 users online. 318 members and 8028 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                  X