X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 call

last call

Hey MikeTx,

Could you give those of us who are multi-media challenged a transcript?

I think you violated the ADA with this one, you'll be hearing from my ACLU lawyer!

Anyways, if we have to hear it for the full effect, I'll wait til I get to work to hear it.
    A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

This bought tears. Will we ever know what happened? Seeing how it says "last call", it seems she did not make it. That was terrifying

Comment

It's a 911 recording of an old lady being murdered in her apartment. I'll see if I can get more details tonight.

Comment

Okay, that was a little freaky

Comment

You hear someone helpless being killed, begging for the mercy that the criminal refuses to yeild.

Then you see the ciminal at trial, clean and neat, never raises his voice.

Then the state puts him to sleep with less pain and fuss than the pound treats a dog.

Then we watch the left wing protest the inhumane way the state executes the prisoner.

Meanwhile, the victim remains dead, the children, grandchildren and relatives that show concern for the victim are ignored.

Best use of that tape recording would be to play it on a loud speaker, high volume just outside the cell of the animal that killed the lady. Play it non-stop.

Jim Burnes

Comment

The Last Call of a Lifetime...
              Mrs. Ruth Price was an elderly woman who lived alone. When she noticed a prowler
              outside her home, she did what anybody would do... she dialed 911 and asked for
              immediate assistance.

Sadly, while police were only minutes away, Mrs. Price did not have minutes left to live.
              Before she could give the police dispatcher her address, the killer entered her room.
              Although the phone dropped to the floor, her screams were captured on the 911 tape as
              she was beaten to death before the police could arrive.

This is all I can get on it....Maybe I can find more later if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
                You hear someone helpless being killed, begging for the mercy that the criminal refuses to yeild.

Then you see the ciminal at trial, clean and neat, never raises his voice.

Then the state puts him to sleep with less pain and fuss than the pound treats a dog.

Then we watch the left wing protest the inhumane way the state executes the prisoner.

Jim, I too get angry when I see things like that. But if we lower ourselves to the level of that animal, we are no better than that animal.

We as a society must show compassion, even to the most hated criminals in our society. Compassion coupled with justice. That's what separates us from 'them'.

We will show him compassion, the compassion that he denied his victim, as we administer justice into his veins.....

[ 06-20-2002: Message edited by: occiferdave ]

Comment

Originally posted by occiferdave:

We will show him compassion, the compassion that he denied his victim, as we administer justice into his veins.....

Darn it Odie, until I read this line in your post, my blood pressure just went through the roof. I mean I was getting set to get all over you like stink on schidt!

Geeze, I wish you wouldn't do things like that? I don't know how much more of it I can take before I cccc r a c kkkkkkk UP!
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !

6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by occiferdave:

Jim, I too get angry when I see things like that. But if we lower ourselves to the level of that animal, we are no better than that animal.

We as a society must show compassion, even to the most hated criminals in our society. Compassion coupled with justice. That's what separates us from 'them'.

[ 06-20-2002: Message edited by: occiferdave ]
                    COMPASSION HEDOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS I say fry the lowlife scumbag (to put it politely) No mercy, mercy is for God.

Comment

I've heard this one before. This is the tape that has stuck with me these last few years. It has reminded me not to treat every call as "routine." During my dispatcher class, our instructor pointed out how the dispatcher sounded disinterested in this lady's problem. Had she not cut her off from giving her address the police may have been there sooner. I don't know if the agency had ANI/ALI or E-911 when this happened, but our instructor said that it took a while to find her, obviously too late. This scumbag deserves whatever punishment we can legally inflict on him and then some.

I apologize for the failed attempt at humor in my earlier post. It was very innappropriate.
                      A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

That is very disturbing.... just .... scary.. ..
                        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to know if there's a suspect in custody, and if so, who is he?
                          Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

This is why i say our prisons should be like a Vietnam POW camp. You know, where the prisinor is left out in a hole with nothing but bugs to eat?

By the time they get out they would be so wated away they would not have the strenght to comit crimes anymore.

Do we do this? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we give them TV a full time Weight and exercises program and 3 full healtyh meals a day so they are frikin "Super Monsters" when they get out with the power and supremacy needed to really hurt and Kill people.

Prison needs to be a debilitating, humiliating painfully diffficlut experiance, not a place for the evil to grow stronger and more powerful, not a place they see as a vacation from the normal grind. Not a place they look back on remembering how strong they got wile in Jail.

OUr Vietnam vets may not have deserved that kind of POW imprisonment, but todays criminals should get it for sure.
                            Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

Dragon, my family shares the same view of prison. It should be a horrifying experience for EVERYONE confined to it and it should be punishment. The prisons should only authorize exercise routines stricly for the maintainance of the prisoner's physical health and nothing further. As for meals, they should be afforded a tastless meal such as rice with water. And whatever supplements they need should be given in pill form.
                              These people went to prison because they were convicted of committing a serious crime. Prison is meant for confinement and punishment. Anybody who would beat a defenseless old woman to death deserves to be isolated from the rest of the world.
                              -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3768 users online. 237 members and 3531 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X