300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal attack on officer gets celebrated by social media

Just in case anyone didn't see this, I thought I'd leave the link here.

And these are the people that want "equality".

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issu...n-social-media

Ilk be ilkin'. Another example of the downfall of society... Brought to you by the Whitehouse.

Comment

So much for the whole "unarmed" mantra that the media likes to splash all over the place. Criminals are dangerous no matter arms they have, or don't have.
      At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

You mean an unarmed suspect nearly bludgeoned an officer to death? I thought unarmed folks could do no harm? That as*hole should be taking a dirt nap, but we all know what would have happened if that officer defended himself..
        “Experience is something you get, shortly after you need it!”

Comment

Originally posted by notanexit7 View Post
          You mean an unarmed suspect nearly bludgeoned an officer to death? I thought unarmed folks could do no harm? That as*hole should be taking a dirt nap, but we all know what would have happened if that officer defended himself..
          hes lucky the perp didnt shoot him with his own gun

Comment

The people committing these extremely violent acts to police officers should be acutely aware their actions carry with them, equal and opposite reactions.

Comment

Disgusting! WTF is wrong with people!?
              Originally posted by JasperST
              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately, the propensity for these kind of things to happen are going to be much much greater and it's only going to be us, the law abiding citizens and family of ours, and ourselves to protect. Not our administration or upper brass, politicians, and the general uninformed public.

Kids are growing up watching videos of people refusing to comply with a police officer's orders during a traffic stop - instead, whipping out their damn cell phones and trying to see how much of a reaction they could get out of a police officer hoping that they could instigate a foul and unprofessional reaction so that whatever reason they were pulled over for as well as anything else they may be involved illegally will be dismissed entirely.

This is what it's come to. In all the years I have been on this forum and prior to the forums, I have never seen as much gross display of negligence from our administration in regards to not supporting law enforcement, instead - focusing on supporting the element that caused the reaction in the first place or the cost of a life due to a criminal or nefarious intent. We don't look at parents of kids who are out breaking into vehicles, stores, bullying shop keepers or trying to be thug life - no, instead...the focus is demonizing those who are sworn to protect and serve and to be politically correct and cry out racism and more training for law enforcement. These last couple of years and this year - the worst and it keeps getting worse.

Stay safe fellow brothers and sisters in blue/tan/and all colors that represent us. Our administration, our failed polices, our jobs, and half our country has failed us and has flushed the badge down the toilet in support of the crap that floats back up and can't be flushed back down. Maybe because the focus of the nation and media and uppers don't want to fix the God Damn Toilet and instead, keeps blaming the badge that shouldn't be flushed in the first place; rather than looking at the crap that has already clogged the plumbing.
                Last edited by MCAPO; 08-12-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Sad, but not unexpected. Prayers for a speedy and full recover to the officer.

Stay safe.

Comment

This is exactly the type of behavior that a certain political school of thought wants to take hold. It will allow them to force their philosophy on the American people and ultimately allow them to circumvent the Constitution and set up their totalitarian agenda.
                    In God We Trust
                    Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Brutal attack on officer gets celebrated by social media

Disgusting. I can't look at this without getting mad. In what universe is this okay. [emoji35]
                      Last edited by Meizele_15481; 08-12-2015, 11:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
                      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                        Just in case anyone didn't see this, I thought I'd leave the link here.

And these are the people that want "equality".

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issu...n-social-media
                        You know why that officer was beat half to death? He was afraid to protect himself. He was afraid he would be sitting in a prison cell like that UC cop was. This is what was happening to Officer Wilson but he retained his weapon and saved himself. This officer was afraid of his own chain of command and the city administrators. Im telling you guys here, we have to say "no" to this bull****. Stop ****ing policing. Let the city administrator lose their jobs. Move your families out and let **** happen.

Comment

Anything other than maximum sentences for each count, to be served consecutively, will be a miscarriage of justice.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                            Anything other than maximum sentences for each count, to be served consecutively, will be a miscarriage of justice.
                            Hopefully the county jail is giving him the worst beatdown in penal history.

Comment

It's a shame that a CCW holder or an off duty officer didn't happen to pass by during the event...
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3443 users online. 209 members and 3234 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X