300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke

I just tried the new Vanilla Coke... it was yummy.... I just wish they bring back "New Coke".....

LOL new coke is just pepsi in a coke can. I prefer pepsi but of late I sit here at work drinking that deadly substance of dihydrooxide. LOL I thik over time I will be in a much better shape.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Mmmmm vanilla coke.. not as good as coke with vanilla syrup like I get in a restaraunt around here, but good all the same.. mmmm
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I prefer a cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper myself but I tried the vanilla Coke & it was pretty good. I'm not a big Coke drinker though. Anything that can clean commodes, disolve a steak, & cleans up blood can't be all that good for your innards.

Comment

I'll stick with the real thing. Classic.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

IBC Root Beer is the best!
            A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
              LOL I sit here at work drinking that deadly substance of dihydrooxide. LOL I thik over time I will be in a much better shape.
              Klar
              Lately, I've been drinking a lot of that stuff too.
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                but of late I sit here at work drinking that deadly substance of dihydrooxide.
                Ohhh YUCK! Just think what fish DO in that stuff!
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5512 users online. 315 members and 5197 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X