300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Man Killed In Front Of Family After Road Rage

Don't ever follow anyone to their house...

A man is behind bars after a road rage incident turned deadly Thursday night in Citrus County, Florida.

Citrus Sheriff's deputies say Robert Doyle, 51, and Candelerio Gonzalez, 44, were involved in "an aggressive driving incident" in the Citrus Hills area.
    Doyle drove to his home off S Desoto Street in Beverly Hills and pulled into his driveway.

Gonzalez followed him and parked his car in front of the home. Doyle approached his car while armed with a handgun and Gonzalez got out.

Police say Doyle shot Gonzalez once, then paused, and then fired another shot. He then paused again, and then fired three more shots.

Gonzalez fell to the ground as he was heading back to his car. Preliminary autopsy results showed there were three entry wounds to Gonzalez's back.

Doyle then approached Gonzalez's vehicle with his gun drawn and pointed it at Gonzalez's wife, child and grandson, and ordered them out of the car and held them at gunpoint until police arrived.
    http://www.wltx.com/story/news/natio...rage/30635217/

I'm not sure which is more pointlessly, no gain STOOPID --
    Driving straight to your home WHERE YOUR SPOUSE AND CHILDREN LIVE with an enraged, unpredictable stranger on your tail who you just seriously pizzed off (who cares who's fault as to level of danger)
    OR
    Following home an enraged stranger who believes you threatened his life and are now at his home WHERE HIS FAMILY LIVES to finish what you started then harm his family.

I think we might have a tie. As to outcome I'd pick shot to death over life in prison, but both here are a d**n waste.
    "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
    ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
    Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

A story of two ego driven morons wagging their inadequate manhoods at each other...

They both deserved to lose, and they both did.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
        I agree with your sentiment, but it is not clear if Mr. Doyle had a good reason to drive straight to his home. The article is poorly written (ambiguous pronouns). It is possible that Mr. Doyle drove to his own residence to retrieve his own firearm.
        What? you need a good reason to drive to your home now?

I dunno this Doyle guy and for all I know he could be the biggest ******* on the planet. But that other dude should have never followed him home.

I don't see a conviction here.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

I'm surprised I haven't seen this in the DC area yet. I was just driving through New York City a bit ago and even New Yorkers are more calm than the idiots around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
            LMAO, Army MP. I was thinking the same thing.
            At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

The incident happened in Florida a stand your ground and concealed carry state... all along I thought there was hope for you Steve. Could I have been wrong?
              Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
              In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
              Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
              Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post

I dunno this Doyle guy and for all I know he could be the biggest ******* on the planet. But that other dude should have never followed him home.

I don't see a conviction here.
                If all the information is correct and he paused and then shot him more on the ground, and then paused and shot him even more on the ground, there will be a conviction.

Comment

They convicted that nutjob in Minnesota and the guy in Montana.

Comment

Yorkie say what?
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                      ..it is very possible that he pulled his gun from under his seat, in which case going home would be a bad reason.

We just don't know. All I am offering is a possible explanation for his actions.
                      Doyle informed the 911 operator that he had a 'cocked and locked' gun on him while in route to his home.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5758 users online. 401 members and 5357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X