300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL thread

Here's to all members who live in Pittsburg and New York. The Patriots are just on a roll!
    Super Bowl Champions!

[ 09-22-2002, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Ditto.

Under dog my........ oh yeah, PG-13..

Go team go, ra ra ra. (where is my blue and red pom-pom's anyway?)
    Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Just to put things into perspective, there are 4 OTHER teams who have only won once: St. Louis Rams, Chicago Bears, Kansas City Chiefs, & New York Jets. Of course, to their credit the Patriots have been to the Super Bowl two other times.

[ 09-18-2002, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Pigskin ]

Comment

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
        --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

Have you seen what New Engalnd has to offer for sport teams? We finally have Championship. Who knows when the next time will be.

Comment

Ok just want to say it was a very veryclose game, but we won again. 13 games with Brady and still going.
            Brady, Vanatari, Milloy, Brown , the four horse men of the Patriots NFL

[ 09-22-2002, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

can we have a "barf" smilie here so i can post my disdain for the way the Cowboys played yesterday....BAARRRFFF!!!
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

It appears there are two Cowboys teams, the one that plays at home & the one on the road. Seems they only have one set of jerseys though so everybody goes by the same names. Too bad the next two games are on the road.

Comment

well for one thing, i think JIMMY carter couldn't do any worse than quincy carter at QB, though he is not the ONLY reason for the loss yesterday.

i would think that if some improvement isn't made over the next 3 games it will be time for a QB change. the jury is still out, but the next few games could be the difference.
                  I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Go Redskins but they seem to continually have offensive and defensive line problems. We also have an awful backup QB. Woerful goes into the game and practically instantly he throws it to the other team. I was at the Monday Night game and it was terrible. Yesterday's game was pretty sad too.

Comment

I'm sure the Vikes would trade Daunte Culpe..er Culpepper's 4 int performance for Quincy Cater. I'm sure that he couldn't play worse than the ViQueens did yesterday.
                      On the wings of a dove
                      Let's roll for justice
                      Let's roll for truth
                      Let's not let our children grow up
                      Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by jarhead6073:
                        I'm sure the Vikes would trade Daunte Culpe..er Culpepper's 4 int performance for Quincy Cater. I'm sure that he couldn't play worse than the ViQueens did yesterday.

well randy "i'll play when i damn well want to" moss sure didn't help. did you see culpepper ream him a new one on the sidelines?? now THAT was beautiful!!
                        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

But in all honesty... At least one ball was completely uncatchable. At best Randy Maw (as he calls himself) might have made the tackle. The rest were arguable but the throws were terrible. It was just an all aournd ugly game. I'm so glad that I've got Culpepper on my fantasy football team!
                          On the wings of a dove
                          Let's roll for justice
                          Let's roll for truth
                          Let's not let our children grow up
                          Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Well my Steelers look pretty sucky this year so far

Looks like I might have to start rooting for the Eagles!!
                            Steve

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Steve in PA:
                              Well my Steelers look pretty sucky this year so far

Steve don't be so sad, atleast they are better than any team in the XFL!
                              (yes I know they no longer exist )
                              Well maybe not!

[ 09-23-2002, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2839 users online. 162 members and 2677 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X