300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Jobs?

fgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffg sdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsd fsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfs dkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdk fsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfs dffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdf
    Last edited by DeaBoy121532; 07-26-2015, 10:53 PM.

Shut up. Go away. Your question was answered on the other thread, where you promptly insulted working cops.

Your mommy isn't here to help you.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolol olollolololollolololollolololollolololollololololl olololollolololollolololollolololollolololollololo lol
      Last edited by DeaBoy121532; 07-26-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeaBoy121532 View Post
        suck my dick
        Reported.

Comment

CCCSD, this is one of many Hall of Lame candidates where no typed response is necessary; your sig quote says it all and says it best: the moron's quote, a moment of blank space to absorb it, and right then, there's your sig quote, the ideal response!
          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Reported.
            Twice!! Well, at least we didn't give him a shine box.

Comment

It's on the Black Helo...

Comment

Originally posted by DeaBoy121532 View Post
                fgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffg sdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsd fsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfs dkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdk fsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfs dffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdffgsdfsdkfsdf
                We don't need you, but feel free to apply here.

Comment

Actually, or rumor has it that the fast food outlet in question is starting up a RRRRT or (Rest Room Rapid Response Team). A primary requirement is that an applicant actually be a CSB(Certified Sh..t Bird), live rent free in his Mommy's basement. Have an active case of acne, and demonstrate a consistent and chronic degree of stupidity, immaturity, and have a pervading odor of the substance the fast food chain will have him cleaning up.

There are occasional opportunities for promotion to the PLERT (Parking Lot Environmental Response Team) Duties in this elite unit consist of removing trash, bird and stray dog detritus from the outlet parking lot, entrances and exits. Prior experience with the SBST (Shine Box Service Team) is preferred , but not required.

Currently, this is about the best our young misfit can aspire to. Preference points can be awarded though, and are most often given to past/present members of remedial reading classes, and miles ridden on the short bus in six month increments.

Current rules allow Skippy's Mommy to be present to wipe his nose, and clean up after him during all phases of the application process.
                  This accommodation is mandated through Title 0001 Sec 22 SNOT c3 of the R&DA of 2001. (Retards &Disabilities Act 0f 2001).
                  Further waivers are possible,and can be applied for at www.hillarysvillage.org

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                    Current rules allow Skippy's Mommy to be present to wipe his nose...
                    Lol. That made me think of a guy I work with. Whenever he's had too much of someone's stupidity, he refers to them from that point on as Skippy Cream Cheese.
                    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Boy, I see things are going well......................................
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The level of maturity on this site is getting more impressive I see.
                        In God We Trust
                        Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

No kidding. Must be that part of summer when all the idiots get tired of playing COD...

Comment

What? No one quoted him before he edited his posts? Thanks, guys.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Read here
                              http://forums.officer.com/t200930/

and here
                              http://forums.officer.com/t200935/

and you will get the ieda
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3563 users online. 240 members and 3323 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X