300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Shooter Incident in Process at Naval Reserve Center in Chattanooga

Reports of at least one officer shot at this time....
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 07-16-2015, 11:36 AM.

Just for clarification, Police officer vice Naval Officer

Comment

Fox is reporting 4 Marines have been "injured" at the recruiting center and gunman is "down".
      Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
      In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
      Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
      Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Now reporting the 4 Marines have been killed and 1 police officer has non-threatening gun shot wound.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

Comment

Rest in peace, Marines, and prayers for the police officer's recovery.

Comment

And yet DoD still doesn't allow military folks to carry and defend themselves..... SMFH

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              And yet DoD still doesn't allow military folks to carry and defend themselves..... SMFH
              I was just getting ready to rant about that very thing, BC.

I'm sick of seeing military people gunned down in this country without the ability to protect themselves.

ESPECIALLY in light of ISIS flat out saying they're targeting them here.

Speaking of ISIS, we don't know who it was...it coulda just been some criminal nut job retaliating about a girlfriend, but it is noteworthy that we're coming to the end of Ramadan tomorrow.

Comment

I've got CNN International on (best I can do over here) and thus far, nothing about the shooter from FBI or USAO......

Comment

I've got CNN International on (best I can do over here) and thus far, nothing about the shooter from FBI or USAO......
                  I was watching for that....they're keeping tight lipped right now

Comment

There's stuff on other sources, but take with salt...
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

POTUS? POTUS? Hello?

Nope. Nothing. Guess it wasn't the evil white police gunning down the poor disenfranchised...
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                        POTUS? POTUS? Hello?

Nope. Nothing. Guess it wasn't the evil white police gunning down the poor disenfranchised...
                        He has been briefed... now coming up with a statement spin to make law enforcement look bad for not negotiating with the shooter.

Comment

Blood is squirting from my ears and eyes about this ****. As you listen to the shell-shocked military survivors who talk about following their barricade training..... trained combatants on the defensive in the fetal position instead of being able to go on the offensive....it makes me want to throw up.

I mean how much bigger a bull horn do many of us have to yell through to the idiots in the Pentagon and in the White House that ARMED FORCES RECRUITMENT CENTERS ARE THE #1 SOFT TARGET FOR ISIS and potentially other nut jobs. Even if this is just a criminal, what's it going to take to make the limp dicks running our government to actually take this **** seriously......

The visual of trained killers in a fetal position makes me want to scream.
                          Last edited by EmmaPeel; 07-16-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

FBI has named the shooter: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

CBS Dallas is reporting that online....

Comment

Bearcat,
                              You beat me to it!
                              I'm just glad the POS is dead, but it's too bad he had to take four with him. May they rest in peace.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4193 users online. 308 members and 3885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X