300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Criminal Excuse you'll hear this week (I think):

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (CBSDC) – A woman reportedly told police she was counterfeiting money because she read online that President Barack Obama created a new law stating that people can start printing their own money.
    The Times News reports Pamela Downs tried to use a counterfeit $5 bill at a local grocery store in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Sunday.
    Police say that counterfeit bill was printed on computer paper and that each side had been glued together.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/07/14/police-woman-blames-obama-for-counterfeiting-money/
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Hell at this point nothing he did would surprise me.

Let me guess, this excuse started with " what had happened wuz..."
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Well, if he hasn't (Ocrappa) he probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
        what had happened wuz...
        Oh man, thanks for the laugh!!!

I taught Information technology at a private college in AZ about 15 years ago, and I had this kid that would say that almost every day. It was his intro into every excuse he made about poor performance, missing assignments, etc...

Still laughing.
        At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

"What happened wuz" Gotta love it. Fast forward to the coming Isreali air strike on Iran's nukes. Chief of the Republican Guard to the Supreme Leader, in Farsi of course, "O mighty one, what happened wuz".

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
            KINGSPORT, Tenn. (CBSDC) – A woman reportedly told police she was counterfeiting money because she read online that President Barack Obama created a new law stating that people can start printing their own money.
            The Times News reports Pamela Downs tried to use a counterfeit $5 bill at a local grocery store in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Sunday.
            Police say that counterfeit bill was printed on computer paper and that each side had been glued together.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/07/14/police-woman-blames-obama-for-counterfeiting-money/
            LOL, thanks for posting this, Swat_op. What a funny visual.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              "What happened wuz" Gotta love it. Fast forward to the coming Isreali air strike on Iran's nukes. Chief of the Republican Guard to the Supreme Leader, in Farsi of course, "O mighty one, what happened wuz".
              And don't forget Inshallah at the end of the sentence. Even though it's Arabic.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856

Yeah, I really had to laugh out loud when I read this. When people are just so stooopid that they can't figure out how to feed the paper into the printer twice to make it print out on the back, then counterfeiting may not be their best career choice.

Also, counterfeiting a $5 bill? Really? With the cost of ink cartridges these days, I am not sure if it was even worth it.

Well, she could be practicing Patent Law.

Comment

Thanks Obama

Comment

You don't think the first question was "who me "?
                    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Y'all be nice now. Without people like this, none of us would have had jobs.

Comment

I had a roommate in college who was expelled for attempting to counterfeit $20 bills in the library photocopier. I suspect the reason these people make such bad copies is because they've never seem an actual $20 bill in their lives.
                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

I understand that counterfeiting currency is a serious crime and should be punished so, but if the counterfeiting job is so incredibly bad that nobody could even remotely consider it as currency (such as drawn in crayon, or two pieces of papers B&W photocopy of real money glued together), should it be considered counterfeiting?
                          Take your next CEU course and learn about INTENT in relation to criminal laws
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            LOL, thanks for posting this, Swat_op. What a funny visual.
                            Reminds me of this :
                            http://www.popscreen.com/v/6hZWH/Bea...d-Green-Thumbs
                            "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

I understand that counterfeiting currency is a serious crime and should be punished so, but if the counterfeiting job is so incredibly bad that nobody could even remotely consider it as currency (such as drawn in crayon, or two pieces of papers B&W photocopy of real money glued together), should it be considered counterfeiting?

In this case it seems that Pamela Downs just talked her way into being arrested. When the store clerk asked for money, and she handed him a printed $5 bill, I'd imagine that the clerk just took it as a joke, chuckled and asked her for money. When she put up a fight, well,....

Stick to Patent Law Steve. You've found a niche. Don't screw it up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4535 users online. 309 members and 4226 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X