Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested for battery with a ...well did it even have batteries?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested for battery with a ...well did it even have batteries?

It may or may not have been taken into evidence.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ttering-786902
    A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly using a dildo to batter her female domestic partner during a fight in the couple’s residence, police allege.
    The confrontation Saturday evening occurred while a Clearwater Police Department officer was inside the home of Annette Kielhurn and Gamze Capaner-Ridley, both 58.

The cop was present to oversee Capaner-Ridley’s removal of personal belongings from the house, a move apparently prompted by Capaner-Ridley’s filing the prior day for a civil domestic violence injunction against Kielhurn.

After the women tussled over possession of a dress, Officer Eric Blomgren directed Kielhurn not to touch Capaner-Ridley. However, “Shortly afterwards the defendant intentionally shoved a ‘dildo’ in the victim’s face and grabbed her right arm while arguing whose it belonged to,” Blomgren reported.

As a result, the cop arrested Kielhurn for domestic battery. An arrest affidavit does not indicate whether the dildo was seized as evidence.

Seen above, Kielhurn--who has Capaner-Ridley’s first name tattooed on her chest--was booked into jail on the misdemeanor charge. She was released from custody after posting $500 bond. According to court records, Kielhurn was arrested in late-June for trespassing (and the case is pending).

Kielhurn, a former New York State corrections officer, served about three years in prison for narcotics trafficking after a 1996 police search of her rental car turned up 25 kilos of cocaine in the vehicle’s trunk.

It the batteries were in it then Felony menacing would be in order or assault with a deadly weapon. Hey, wait a minute. I thought that gay and lesbian couples were better than straight couples in that they could handle arguments better!?!? Oh well, just like the pro pot people in Colorado said marijuana was safer than alcohol. Go figure.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I guess the gays have issues too but don't see a husband fighting over a dress. I keep all mine in a separate closet.

Comment

I used to hate calls like that (civil stand by's) people will fight over the dumbest schit. Batteries not included.
        Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
        In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
        Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
        Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
          I used to hate calls like that (civil stand by's) people will fight over the dumbest schit. Batteries not included.
          bpd303, in Ca. you can be charged for assault without a battery(ies).

Dildo assaults (AWD) are common in the Bay Area CA. Classified as "Assault with a friendly weapon"....
          Last edited by sanitizer; 07-13-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
            Hey, wait a minute. I thought that gay and lesbian couples were better than straight couples in that they could handle arguments better!?!? Oh well, just like the pro pot people in Colorado said marijuana was safer than alcohol. Go figure.
            One of the first gay marriages in my county after the Iowa 2009 Varnum v. Brien decision has gone to pot now. I had them in court 2 weeks ago getting a domestic order following their divorce.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Will she still be allowed to possess dildos after a domestic violence conviction?

Comment

She hit her with what?

bwahahaha
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                  She hit her with what?

bwahahaha
                  and she did a "Yorkie" (placed a "C" cell battery on top of victims mail box....)

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                    and she did a "Yorkie" (placed a "C" cell battery on top of victims mail box....)

I think I just peed myself from laughing so hard!
                    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

How many times did the victim tell her to stop....don't stop.....stop........don't stop.

Comment

It's what we do here....
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

Just another ex-guard who is a felon being stupid. This is why Clorox was invented. She's a ****bag...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Did she have a concealed never mind permit.

edit for clean up. it was a little to messy..
                            Last edited by 300 Win; 07-14-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Where would she conceal it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4447 users online. 300 members and 4147 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X