Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazism,Apartied,Segregation - Why does the racism stigma only stick to white America?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazism,Apartied,Segregation - Why does the racism stigma only stick to white America?

When most people visit Germany or interact with modern day Germans even if they are Jewish,there usually will not be an immidiate stereoypical assumption that this German person or persons is a Nazi.Littler doubt that Germany is a far cry from its former self and has worked very hard over the decades to separate itself as a soveriegn state from the cancer it became infected with which spread like wildfire starting in 1933.I have met a few ethnic Germans in my life and they are actually quite nice people.

I am sure there are instances in modern Germany where police are involved in high incident situations with minority groups.......but Im pretty sure they arent immidiatley labeled as SS storm troopers.

Same thing with White South Africans.Aparteid laws ruled that country for well over half a decade before legislation was changed and the Boer Dutch receded their political,monetary and armed stronghold on the African soil.South Africa since the end of Aparteid has become one of the most dangerous places on earth,I read some where that LEO over there are 3 times more likely to be killed in the line of duty than there American counterpart.So Im pretty sure white South African officers are involved in incidents like those the media race baits here with blacks every day.

Yet I cant remember the last time I heard of a controversy concerning white cops being racist over there and Im inclined to think that there is still a racist element in South Africa.

My point is other nations where caucasians have had a history of evil and violent discrimination against non-whites have seemed to escape the stigma resulting from their very dark past.

So why in this day and age even with a black President in the White House and Interracial relations between whites and other minorities being at an all time high are modern day White Americans and LEO still politically and socially held hostage by this stereotype of being "Raciss"?

And I think its fair to mention that for the first time since this Texas thing I am seeing beyond the yellow line of just this being a liberal issue.This officer was hung out to DIE(not dry) by his own department in one of the most Tobacco chewing,hard ball playing,conservative states in the Union.

There is little doubt that the FEAR of being labeled as racist is fueling much of this but the question is why does that label still exist?

Is it because America as a whole is viewed by the world and viewed itself as having the highest standards for human decency?

Your thoughts?

The majority of European Officers in the SAPS is no more. It was common for racism allegations to be made when a European Officer used force. You just don't read about it unless you subscribe to the SA news. Now it's changed, and African on African violence is skyrocketing. Think of murder and rape going up 240% or so. Deadly force is used DAILY in SA.

Most of the post-1997 cops can't read a stop sign, fire a weapon, or write their name...

It's just not news here...

Comment

The SAPS used to be a good, effective police force in regards to controlling crime...under this new South African government it is a complete mess.

Comment

I'd say that those two countries have been changed so much that they are unrecognisable from their previous form. South Africa in particular.

From my perspective the US has undergone much less drastic changes in its system of government and policing so the activists are not satisfied.

I also know that German police are frequently accused of picking on the Turkish minority. I've also seen the racist card pulles on French, Swedish, Swiss and British police in the news.

Comment

Well, "race hustler" has become a highly-paid, lucrative and powerful position in the USA. Folks such as Al Charlatan and Jesse Jackwagon ensure that perceived racism will never go away.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Well, "race hustler" has become a highly-paid, lucrative and powerful position in the USA. Folks such as Al Charlatan and Jesse Jackwagon ensure that perceived racism will never go away.

Yep, there's money in poverty, and there's money in pimping.

Comment

"Why does the racism stigma only stick to white America"?

In short, it doesn't. That's a limited world view to think it only applies in America.

I've worked with quite a few South Africans (white) over the past several years, and thousands of Ugandans, Zimbabweans, and Kenyans to name a few other African countries. All of the SA's are retired police and military, and I haven't met one yet that didn't love the infamous "K" word when referring to a person of color from Africa with disdain. As for the Ugandans, Zims and Kenyans, they largely either can't stand the South Africans, or are terrified of them. This of course is limited to my experience both in the DoD/DoS realm, with regard to personnel in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan. YMMV otherwise. But my point remains, racism and/or racist stigmas exists throughout the world. America doesn't hold some special patent on it.

Comment

Here's why:

Black racists are coming out of the woodwork because today it’s an industry.

A number of black “leaders” (e.g., Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) have made their living by promoting black victimhood and white guilt. Jesse Jackson has been shaking down corporations with the scam for decades. Booker T. Washington (1865–1915) warned of such people within the black community in his 1911 book My Larger Education. He described them as “problem profiteers”:

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
                Last edited by So Fla Cop; 06-21-2015, 06:42 AM.
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4302 users online. 269 members and 4033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X