X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-13
    replied
    trimming the weeds makes the tree look taller. [Wink]

hey, being well groomed doesnt stop after you shave your head and face.

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    you SHAVE [Eek!] the dangly part??? [Eek!] that sounds dangerous...

Leave a comment:

• Migra
    replied
    Hey what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't shave everything, but I have a pair of hair clippers that I use to keep things trim. I do shave a certain dangly part, but then maybe that's too much information..

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    started a topic Shaving Joe Dirt

Shaving Joe Dirt

Okay. So I was waiting in line for some new tires and stuff last week and I see this guy with a tank top on, blond hair, mullet haircut and armpit hair sticking staight out from his arms ...in big tuffs... I mean sticking STRAIGHT OUT. It reminded me of Joe Dirt and a conversation me and the boys had at work one night. They are pretty buff and I overhear them talking about shaving thier pits and stuff. So I was like, you shave your pits? and one of em says to me, yeah, not everyday but if it starts to get long I will shave it down. I was all confused and I was like... Really???? He explained his rationale for it:

Yeah, unless you think a guy with armpit hair sticking out from his underarms is sexy.

I had never thought about it like that and I have to admit it was gross to think about. So ahhhh,.... do you "GUYS" shave? if your a woman, I'm thinking.... no... HOPING you do.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5248 users online. 353 members and 4895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X