300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving Joe Dirt

Okay. So I was waiting in line for some new tires and stuff last week and I see this guy with a tank top on, blond hair, mullet haircut and armpit hair sticking staight out from his arms ...in big tuffs... I mean sticking STRAIGHT OUT. It reminded me of Joe Dirt and a conversation me and the boys had at work one night. They are pretty buff and I overhear them talking about shaving thier pits and stuff. So I was like, you shave your pits? and one of em says to me, yeah, not everyday but if it starts to get long I will shave it down. I was all confused and I was like... Really???? He explained his rationale for it:

Yeah, unless you think a guy with armpit hair sticking out from his underarms is sexy.

I had never thought about it like that and I have to admit it was gross to think about. So ahhhh,.... do you "GUYS" shave? if your a woman, I'm thinking.... no... HOPING you do.
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Hey what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't shave everything, but I have a pair of hair clippers that I use to keep things trim. I do shave a certain dangly part, but then maybe that's too much information..

Comment

you SHAVE [Eek!] the dangly part??? [Eek!] that sounds dangerous...
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

trimming the weeds makes the tree look taller. [Wink]

hey, being well groomed doesnt stop after you shave your head and face.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2751 users online. 155 members and 2596 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X