300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• occiferdave should be arrested

I woke up this morning and this this Occiferdave character's name is on every post! Every one! Ban him and have him arrested immediatly. He's the commie!

LOL your just jealous because you did not post in every forum like he did. Now if you do happen to do it you will just be the second or third to do it and not have any honor LOl

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Can't we just all get along? I'm the forum commie, and he is trying to oust me. Help me!

Comment

LOL I am sorry I do not help anyone unless I know them personally.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

That M&M farting thing is the funniest signature line I've ever seen. Ecspecially coming from a guy who lives in southern Kalifornication land.

Comment

LOL.... the hardest part was trying to say something relevant in each area

As for me being a commie.... SO?

Comment

Originally posted by occiferdave:
              the hardest part was trying to say something relevant in each area
              So have you ever let that stop you before????
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Oh Dave...I have some furr lined cuffs, if that helps any

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5086 users online. 286 members and 4800 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X