300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Demoncratic POTUS candidate

OK...who will the front runner be? Unless the Obama crime family can figure out how to illegally become "dictator for life", another anarchist has to appear. The Clinton's are currently under attack by some powerful anarchists (Soros), so she is out..... Shrillary will implode.....then what? I am thinking another alien with charisma that will want to continue the path of Islamic extremist destruction that the Muslim Kenyan has begun and who will be protected by the complicit media. I just don't know who. Scary times. As-salamu alaykum.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

SFC, in my opinion, I do NOT see this next election happening, BUT IF it does and we do have a new President he will further the agenda of the Obama handlers, who were also Bush's handlers who were also Clinton's Handlers, and HW before that. We are in a universe of ****.

If Ben Carson is able to make it through the entire campaign without handler ops knocking on his door we're in good shape. I however, do NOT see that ... I see Ben dropping out of the race at some point which gives the overall advantage to someone who is handled by the same psychopaths who have handled the last 4 Faux Presidents. The elections in 2012 had scores of fraud , FWIU, that was reported but never investigated (thoroughly) and discharged. The entire election process has been compromised and IMO there are no winners only 300 Million American losers. JMHO. I'm too young to be this bitter! ACORN, dead people on voter rolls, illegals allowed to vote, etc...

All I can say is ... See Ross Perot and his campaign; I see Ben Carson's run going the exact same way. My vote is for Dr. Carson.

Comment

Hillary. She's got the protection of the powerful...

Comment

Man... Loosen the tin foil a bit...

Elections not happening? What in the world justifies that? I understand some people don't like Obama but killing elections is a very long stretch.

But, many people said the same of Bush.

Comment

I'm not a Democrat, but Jim Webb is someone I would love to see enter the race from Team Donkey:

James Webb is hardly a pacifist, but next to Hillary Clinton he is a virtual Smedley Butler: the peace candidate, a sharp critic of our Middle Eastern entanglements and their architects.

The tired old categories need a reset. Webb, who praises the “Southern redneck” as “the greatest inhibitor of the plans of the activist Left and the cultural Marxists for a new kind of society,” will be the most powerful voice in his party for drug-law and prison reform, an end to promiscuous military interventions, and closing the chasm between the plutocracy and the rest of us.
          http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-war-novelist/

He also wrote an excellent piece about how White privilege is a myth.

Comment

Hand...I am old enough to be bitter. I've lived through LBJ, Peanut Boy, slick Willie and Obongo...the only prez who never grew up with American values, who believes America is the root of all evil in the world and all presidents in between. While most are still alive, the only one who I shed a tear for is Ronnie Reagan. That being said, I am not bitter. In fact I am more resolute to vote, like you, not for the party, but for the person who I believe will put the constitution and the American people before personal ambition or party.

I don't know who will emerge as the GOP candidate, but I'm seeing more possibles who seem to have character and some stiffness in their spines and this encourages me! A Bush, Huckabee, Christie or Graham will put the Hilldibeast(if she's still around) or other democrat progressive candidate into the WH and I fear there will be more division until the country cracks, lock and load.....I remember the Watts riots.

But..........I think the country is waking up....I pray the country is waking up and through Divine Providence, America will begin to heal and become the "shining light on the hill" President Reagan envisioned.

Comment

Yea the elections are going to get stopped and Obama is going for a 3rd term... Get real! Who would allow this to happen? You? Me? The folks at Socnet? The current Active Duty folks? The peaceful transition of power will continue to Hillary (unlikely) or Jeb (also unlikely). No one else has a chance unless they come closer to the middle... Unless of course if Edmund runs!

Why is this in the General LE section? Clearly off duty or politics.
              semper destravit

Comment

I am not throwing fuel on the fire, BUT Bloomberg bought a third term as mayor of NY. I agree Reagan was the last decent president.
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Hillary is too right wing for the leftist power brokers, without the media polishing her up she doesn't stand a chance. Bernie Sanders or maybe Elizabeth Warren will fill in or like obama someone new on the national scene.

Comment

The better question is which republican gets to play the bob dole role.

By that I mean which guy who has put in his time gets to run a also ran campaign against Hillary.

I honestly see not a single declared person on the right who realistically can beat her this time. I could be wrong but I don't see it happening.

The dirty truth is the powers that be don't see it happening either. That's why the right will focus hard on local and state elections and influence legislation that way.

The national demographics and voting trends don't look good for the right at all. In smaller controlled elections yes and in areas that issues are local yes but at a national level I don't see a republican running who can pull it off. Rand paul can't get the base behind him. Carson, Carley, Cruz, huckabe and the rest nope.

Walker is still green on the national stage and in 2020/2024 could make a serious push but this time will just be practice if he decides to run.

Rubio maybe but has problems with the base and he actually does not appeal to the vocal identity politics wing of the right.

I wish honestly there was a legit contender on the left/dem side but it looks like there won't be this time.

My prediction the Dems will pickup a few seats in the house and maybe even lose a seat in the senate but will win the presidency.

We will end up with a split government congress republican controlled president dem and the senate will not have veto proof majority. The house will stay solidly red until next redistricting.

The result will be predictable. Hill will use the fast track athority to implement TPP. The suprem court will stay in similar form of the 4-5 split. Nothing drastic will happen either way .

If u remove the labels and the parties and just look at our government and it policies going back to rehab years it's mostly unchanged no matter what both parties want you to believe.

Yes their are the wedge social issues but the power of technology is removing many of these issues and exposing them for the scam/distraction issues. The country will continue to grow its dependence on government because people won't really have choice because if u aren't in the top let's say 10% your life won't dramatically improve.

Watch the middle class continue to shrink while we fight about wedge issues. (Abortion, marriage equality) are hot button issues but doesn't expect drastic to movement on any of the as neither side really wants to stop cashing those faux outrage checks.

I'm disillusioned I know. But if u step back the U.S. Has mostly been following the same path setup for us 60plus years ago.

Everything we talk about no was planed 60plus years ago as far as foreign policy and even domestic issues. The plans to modernize China and eventual MFN trade status, Saudi finicaing the first Islamic owned nukes (Pakistan with us support). The Arabic wars for local control and regional power. The placing of friendly governments and support coups against governments we did not support.

On the domestic side the shipping off of jobs (what few are left) will continue and the middle class will shrink thus making government depended even larger for people who once were working able bodied Americans just trying to provide for their families. The shift to service retail jobs as acceptable full employment will continue (or at least until that can be automated). The continued privatization of infrastructure we refuse to fund will continue. (Think about this the government loans money to banks that then invest it in compines that then build infrastructure for profit) how about the government instead directly build these projects the interest rate would always be lower than private investment. (Don't tell me the private business take the risk bra use almost all of their contract make it almost risk free and literally prevent and competition)

Sorry long rant but yes Hill will win and nothing will change significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                      I am not throwing fuel on the fire, BUT Bloomberg bought a third term as mayor of NY. I agree Reagan was the last decent president.
                      Was there a constitutional amendment against him being Mayor more than 2 times? And yes, the law will still be followed. You can't hide the fact you are breaking such an obvious law. Take your conspiracy tinfoil hats off.

You still haven't answered my question. WHO is going to help Obama stay in office? Congress? The Courts? The magical hidden battle harden liberal armies being housed in San Francisco and New York? 2,000 Secret Service Agents?
                      The handful (or less) of of his supports that exist at every police department?
                      semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by Ceonupe View Post
                        The better question is which republican gets to play the bob dole role.

By that I mean which guy who has put in his time gets to run a also ran campaign against Hillary.

I honestly see not a single declared person on the right who realistically can beat her this time. I could be wrong but I don't see it happening.
                        I guess November 2014 was too long ago to remember. Hillary, like most Democrats, has had a fluff treatment from the media. Republicans are just getting into the race. Hillary was supposed to have it all wrapped up 8 years ago but the left has moved even farther to the left since then. I hope she stays top dog until the elections though, most folks have no clue about all her dirty laundry and it will get the light of day. The left would be unmotivated, like last November, and the right will see it as an opportunity to roll back some of what's gone wrong. I don't think Americans will buy that the Republicans are somehow responsible for the job market, economy or foreign policy disasters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                          SFC I completely agree with RDGS about Obama trying to stay in power (he won't) but I can certainly understand the cynicism from so many people who've seen the Constitution all but ripped up under this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ec83 View Post
                            I'm not a Democrat, but Jim Webb is someone I would love to see enter the race from Team Donkey:

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-war-novelist/

He also wrote an excellent piece about how White privilege is a myth.
                            As Democrats go, Webb is one of the better ones but he's so driven by emotion instead of logic that it's hard to take him seriously, not to mention how often he flip flops. He makes a better romance novelist -which I think he is if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyworld51 View Post
                              Hand...I am old enough to be bitter. I've lived through LBJ, Peanut Boy, slick Willie and Obongo...the only prez who never grew up with American values, who believes America is the root of all evil in the world and all presidents in between. While most are still alive, the only one who I shed a tear for is Ronnie Reagan. That being said, I am not bitter. In fact I am more resolute to vote, like you, not for the party, but for the person who I believe will put the constitution and the American people before personal ambition or party.

I don't know who will emerge as the GOP candidate, but I'm seeing more possibles who seem to have character and some stiffness in their spines and this encourages me! A Bush, Huckabee, Christie or Graham will put the Hilldibeast(if she's still around) or other democrat progressive candidate into the WH and I fear there will be more division until the country cracks, lock and load.....I remember the Watts riots.

But..........I think the country is waking up....I pray the country is waking up and through Divine Providence, America will begin to heal and become the "shining light on the hill" President Reagan envisioned.
                              The watts riots will look like a daycare fight between some kids compared to what will happen if we don't seriously solve our domestic problems and grow the middle class.

When people feel they have nothing to lose and that their government does not represent them civility breaks down. The resistance grows and then the smallest things can set off a huge event.

People with good jobs and something to live for aren't so willing to wild the **** out. People with no hope on the other hand…

When the workers start raiding the c suite and butchering the CEO/boss then people will be like what's going on. (Happens more often than u think in other countries)

Pitchforks is not just a saying it has historical meaning. I hope we don't head to that point but if we don't wake up that's where we are headed.

U already see this in areas/communities that are not apart of the larger society.

We people don't even value their own life's and see no purpose the law is meaningless as the real don't give a ****.

I'm blessed I'm educated have great family make good money employ people and treat them well. But I'm not crazy to think I'm home free or that user the right circumstances our gated community would not get over run. We often don't look at problems as long as people are killing each other and destroying their own stuff. Let a "real" riot not artificially controlled and stoked break out where the rioters attack the rich nice areas and a few important people get hurt and all hell is gonna break lose.

Most everyone on this board is involved in their community in some way or another and all the adults here have worked for a living (even if retired now) our reality is very different from people who aren't invested aren't working (lack of jobs or just lazy ****ers same diffrrnce).

the next big one won't be about race no matter how much the power that be want to keep us distracted and looking at fellow common man as the enemy. Most of the younger generation grew up completely integrated so they know good and bad people of all races and know thru experience blanket assumptions and stereotypes are offer both wrong and true at the same time but that people are just that people.

This is why our government will continue to grow it will function as a buffer between the common folk and the elite to keep
                              The common folk compliant and somewhat orderly.

It's a cycle. I'm not gonna lie I'm trying everyday to grow my families wealth and position. To provide the very best for them and to give them a leg up because I can see what's I store for those not on the upper end of things.
                              Last edited by Ceonupe; 05-18-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4096 users online. 245 members and 3851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X