300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOO HOOOO!

You should see me! My Hubby is taking me out to dinner and dancing tonight and I'm already dressed and ready. Long black dress with jacket, diamond earrings, rings and fake diamonds on my black stiletto shoes. I went all out because I can't remember the last time we went dancing under the stars. The stillettos are killing me but at least I'll be able to dance and look up up and see his eyes instead of his belt! (Me...5'2..him 6'5) (Close that dirty mind, Mike...I see you smiling
    My son was shocked when ole Mom came out dressed to the nines! I'm so excited and I even used deodorant!")

quote:
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    Long black dress with jacket, diamond earrings, rings and fake diamonds on my black stiletto shoes.

Lose the long dress and keep the diamonds and stiletto heels and you'll make his night. [Eek!]
    "Trust me. I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Mitzi:
      I'm so excited and I even used deodorant!")

I'm not even going to address this. Wait a minute, yes I am... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, do you only use deodorant when you go out for a night on the town? If yes, I can definately see why your nights out are so far and few between!
      In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

Hope you have a good night MItzi.. Don't go too crazy on us
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Mitzi, if you want (and can drive a manual), I'll lend you my Jeep. Then you can be Crazy in a Jeep. It'll be fun, you'll see!

Comment

We had a wonderful time. And shorty, I always use deodorant...I was just being funny. We danced and danced and my feet are killing me but it was worth it. We even danced to the oldies, rock and roll...me in stilleto shoes! lol It was fun to see my husband dance...He was a real hit with everyone because he's a great dancer. A few times, we slow danced and he just picked me up and danced cause he knew MY FEET WERE KILLING ME! lol
            But it was great. I have no more to say about when we got home

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3873 users online. 240 members and 3633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X