300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha Stewart in deep doo doo

Worst case scenario...She will be called in front of congress about insider trading. Her broker that represents her and several family members is being looked into about insider trading on a new cancer drug stocks.
    They are going to supenoa (sp?) even her phone records and stuff to see if she had knowledge of it.
    He stock is falling, falling, falling.

I like her towels so now maybe the price will go down even lower!...

Comment

Well, this may drop her down a peg or two. From what I have read, she is very difficult to deal with. Her H of over 20 years left her and is remarried with three kids. Her daughter is not close to her. When she married, she refused to let her mother make it a circus. There were 5 people at the wedding, including bride and groom and the "cake" was five bite sized pieces of chocolate cake.
      But, no matter what, she is always going to be rich. She has some reeally good ideas but I could be a Martha Stewart if I had a full staff and the money that backed her.

Comment

Martha Who...?
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

You know, that snooty b*&ch who makes gingerbread houses with working shutters and is the perfect little homemaker. Right. No one can bake, cook gourmet meals and do all those crafts without a bunch of servants helping.

Yes, I do not like her.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Mitzi Stewart makes her ginger bread houses with gun powder and and primers!

Comment

(Looking both ways, all clear, standing on top of tall soapbox, cupping hands around mouth.....)

I DON'T LIKE MARTHA!!!!!!

Notice I did not say hate. I still have some restraint.

I want to see what the house she really lives in is like.

Comment

MIKE! HOW DID YOU KNOW?????? You gave away my secret, you resident Nazi, you!!!!!

Comment

I think Martha Stewart is the DEViiiil!

YOU look into her eyes and tell me you don't see evil! I'm telling you, she needs all that potpouri to cover up the smell of brimstone!
                  -Sparky

Comment

Obviously i dont agree with breaking the law, if they prove she did. But I like her. She's a successful businesswoman. alot of successful men execs are *difficult* but it's not thought of in the same way.

IMO, she shows women ways they can create things that might GIVE them more self-confidence. if people feel like that means they need to BE like her, that's their problem!

Nobody can do everything she does! we all know that.

BTW, her husband had left her for her much younger *assistant.* She's better off witout him.

[ 06-19-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:
                      Obviously i dont agree with breaking the law, if they prove she did. But I like her. She's a successful businesswoman. alot of successful men execs are *difficult* but it's not thought of in the same way.
                      She got the phone call from the CEO in L.I. to dump the stocks just like CEO's father & daughter did according to the NY Post.

Difficult she is, employees equate her as the Leona Helmsley of TV. Then again they probably hang out together.. New Canaan to Round Hill Rd in Greenwich is only minutes down the Merritt Parkway.
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I think Martha Stewart is the DEViiiil!

YOU look into her eyes and tell me you don't see evil! I'm telling you, she needs all that potpouri to cover up the smell of brimstone!
                        I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen that. She talks all nice, but her eyes just look mean.

Comment

I'm going to break from the group here!

Damn it, I LIKE MARTHA!!!!

She used to be a real hottie.

Besides that she is an obscenely rich, single woman!!

Martha if your reading this, I am available, and young to!

Comment

SpecOps, don't go over to the dark side! Feel the power of the good side of the Force flow within you!

Stay with us man!
                            -Sparky

Comment

Since Martha knows everything I want to see if she knows how to take care of this one.
                              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4054 users online. 251 members and 3803 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X