300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad time on way to work

I think i kind of got screwed over taday.

I was on my qway to work when i got pulled over for speeding. Now i admit I was speeding and i deserved the ticket i got. It was for driving 50 in a 45. Thats not the bad part. I was wearing a ski mask but I only had it partially on, so it was rolled up and my facfe wasnt covered. Its getting pretty cold and i was wearing it to keep my head warm. Well the cop asked me if i had any weapons on me and i answerd him honestly and told him i had a pocket knife and a pair of flex cuffs. He asked me about the flex cuffs and i told them that i have them in case we ever get a really bad fight at the club. Well the cop asked me to gert of my bike and of course i did as asked. He did kind oif a search on me and took the knife and flew cuffs. He also asked to search my bag on the back of the bike and i siad yeah, cause I didnt have nothin to hide.

Thats when he found the roll of duck tape. A coworker had given it to me and i just hadnt taken it out ogf my pack yet. Well the cop started asking me all kinds of questions about where i have lived in the past and had i ever been in trouble before. I told him everything he wanted to now even though it wasnt any of his business. He wrote down all the information that i gave him about the questions he asked me. I also told him about applying with a local agency and he acted like he didnt care. He was a state trooper. After he wrote me the ticket he gave me knife back but kept my flex cuffs. Its no big deal we got more here at work but i didnt think carrying them to and from work was wrong.

I am still wondhering why he asked me questions about my past when all i was doing was speeding. I just hope this ticket doesnt hurt my chances of getting hired. This is my first ticket in five years since i started driving more carefully. Oh well.

50 in a 45? Now I'm not a cop but something doesn't seem right here.

Comment

I post this reply on the assumption that you aren't winding us up here!
      If it doesnt go on your driving record I wouldnt worry about it, 50 in a 45 seems a little harsh, here we work on 10% +2 as a rough guide so it wouldnt be worth a stop under 51mph. Guess he didnt have much else to do! As for the questioning etc, seems to me you got off lightly, you need to ask yourself what you would do if you stopped someone with a balaclava, knife, flex cuffs and duct tape. Add them together and it sounds a bit like a Do it yourself rapists outfit.
      I would have a think about what you leave home with.

Comment

Im not winding anybody up Im not loike that public guy.

The ticket was for 50 in a 45 but he said he would give me a break since i was polite and answered all his questions. When he first talked to me he said i was doing 57 in a 45. thats why i said i deserved the ticket.

I tried to explain all the stuff. I have really short hair so my head gets cold thats why i was wearing the ski mask. The flex cuffs are for work and the duct tape i just forgot all about it. theres all kinds of junk crap in my bag. Everythig from old lighters a paint brush, a sony discman and cds a rain poncho. The knife was just alittle pocket knife just something to open letters with pick crud out from under my naisl. stuff like that. the blade is only two inches long and its pretty dull. I wasnt carrying a KBAR.

Comment

I agree with Leigh, I'm not a cop yet but if I came accross someone with that assorment of items, I would definately second guess where I was and with who.

Comment

Your story is a bunch of bull.

All of us know that a Trooper wouldn't be that interested in potential criminal activity.
            Do your best, do what is right

Comment

He is right about one thing. He's not like that public guy.

Most cops won't ticket you for five over unless in a school zone.

Comment

We have what we call FIF's -- Field Investigation Forms. They are used when cops run into suspicious people who aren't caught in the act of illegal activities. In this case, the cop pulled you over (could be that you looked suspcious and the speeding was PC), and didn't find any stolen goods on you, so he couldn't arrest you for anything. However, your speeding (not much) coupled with the fact that you were carrying handcuffs, duct tape, and wearing a mask would definitely raise a few eyebrows. The cop probably took down your info in case they get a home invasion, robbery, etc, matching the description of you and your items. It is called PROACTIVE POLICING. Not a big deal if you weren't doing anything wrong.
                If you really want something in life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers. -- Homer Simpson

Comment

It's definately risky to go about wearing a ski mask and carrying cuffs. In Texas a woman did just that, walked into a store with her gun drawn and got shot by the store clerk who thought he was being robbed.

Turned out the woman was a police officer who had no visible ID and did not ID herself as police. The police at first tried to charge the store owner but they were forced to tell the truth and let him go after a gaggle of witnesses came forward and told the facts of the case.

The officer is paralyzed unfortunately. She must have forgot her training in a moment of stupidity and got shot.

This is the reason that I don't think police should wear masks. Sometimes you just can't tell who they are.

As to this topic, this guy on the bike with his duct tape and cuffs is full of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Public
                    He is right about one thing. He's not like that public guy.

Most cops won't ticket you for five over unless in a school zone.
                    How many times do i have to say this for you to understand????????

I said the trooper told me i was doing 57 in a 45 but he only wrote me a ticket for 50 in a 45 to a cut me a break. I was probably was doing 57 in a 45 without really noticing it. I didnt look down at my speedo before he pulled me over so i dont now exactly how fast i was going but i was speeding a little bit.

Comment

SPEEDO?? You were wearing a speedo?? Now, if you're the stereotypical bouncer then you're what, a pretty big guy?? Sure glad I wasn't there. LOL

j/k...i know, i know...it was a "typo"

Comment

Re: Masked Motorcyclist.

"We have what we call FIF's -- Field Investigation Forms. They are used when cops run into suspicious people who aren't caught in the act of illegal activities. In this case, the cop pulled you over (could be that you looked suspcious and the speeding was PC), and didn't find any stolen goods on you, so he couldn't arrest you for anything. However, your speeding (not much) coupled with the fact that you were carrying handcuffs, duct tape, and wearing a mask would definitely raise a few eyebrows. The cop probably took down your info in case they get a home invasion, robbery, etc, matching the description of you and your items. It is called PROACTIVE POLICING. Not a big deal if you weren't doing anything wrong."

************************************************** *******************

Now, any cop who didn't FI this guy wearing a ski mask, carrying flex cuffs and duct tape should have their head examined.

Any red flags there? I think just a few.

Comment

How many times do i have to say this for you to understand????????
                          Once would be nice.

Can't you cops see this guy is just f'ng with you? He's just playing around. I enjoy reading his posts. Makes me horny.

Comment

Can't you cops see this guy is just f'ng with you?
                            Yes I know of one other person who is doing the same thing. Maybe you can figure that one out public.

Comment

Sorry to have bothered all of you. to everyone that gave a legit reply thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4736 users online. 258 members and 4478 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X