300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Suggestion to Officer.Com

But it seems that it seems the majority of articles on the home page news section of Officer.com are rather negative towards police officers. Police officers get arrested for this or that. It shouldn't be all positive, but maybe a few articles about a cop saves a kid or the Police arrest serial rapist.

And there are alot of articles about cops in places like Malaysia. The majority seem to be about officers in the U.K. I know we have some English Cops here, but don't US cops make any news?

Yes, but nothing so cool as shooting a guy in the testies and getting medals for it.

Comment

Nittany:

You'll probably find loads of stories about UK cops because we are constantly getting s**t upon by the media.
      'Trust no-one'

Comment

That "news" finder on the front (and I use the term "news" very loosely) is a free service. It simply scans news articles for the word police and posts them. Apparently, it seems to scan more foreign than US papers and it often posts the same stories from more than one source.

Unless something really catches my eye, I don't even bother with it because of the low quality of stories the service posts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4600 users online. 269 members and 4331 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X