Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Tahoe ppv

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2015 Tahoe ppv

    Just got a new 2015 Tahoe patrol squad and was wondering if anyone knows where the aux input is hidden!!! My old one had it now it seems to have disappeared in the new model. I'd hate to buy a fm transmitter.

  • #2
    Originally posted by chihopefull View Post
    Just got a new 2015 Tahoe patrol squad and was wondering if anyone knows where the aux input is hidden!!! My old one had it now it seems to have disappeared in the new model. I'd hate to buy a fm transmitter.
    Front Center armrest. You'll see three things there, a USB port, SD card slot, and the hole you are so desperately seeking for personal pleasure.

    Comment


    • #3
      Haha well looks like they removed that and installed the radios and light bar control.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chihopefull View Post
        Haha well looks like they removed that and installed the radios and light bar control.
        Yeah, your agency bought a custom-ordered unit with different seating and interior. It's there on the standard fleet model.

        Comment


        • #5
          My wife and I recently had a Suburban LT as a rental while her car was in the body shop. I connected my phone using Bluetooth and was able to listen to rhapsody using it. Can you connect your device using Bluetooth? According to GM Fleet it's standard equipment on the Tahoe PPV.
          Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum
          To err is human, but to persist is diabolical

          Comment


          • #6

            Those new Tahoes are NICE!

            The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

            The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

            ------------------------------------------------

            "Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Speedbird543 View Post
              My wife and I recently had a Suburban LT as a rental while her car was in the body shop. I connected my phone using Bluetooth and was able to listen to rhapsody using it. Can you connect your device using Bluetooth? According to GM Fleet it's standard equipment on the Tahoe PPV.
              On paper, yes. In reality, maybe. Not all Bluetooth devices will properly connect/sync with in-dash systems. A big problem that Ford has always had with their Sync hardware is that it just does not work with many phones, particularly newer Android models. If the PPV has OnStar, you lose the in-dash stereo Bluetooth speaker function and get OnStar connectivity with your phone via Bluetooth, if it is a supported model and the features are all over the place depending on which phone you have.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
                Front Center armrest. You'll see three things there, a USB port, SD card slot, and the hole you are so desperately seeking for personal pleasure.
                LOL, that was a good one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
                  On paper, yes. In reality, maybe. Not all Bluetooth devices will properly connect/sync with in-dash systems. A big problem that Ford has always had with their Sync hardware is that it just does not work with many phones, particularly newer Android models. If the PPV has OnStar, you lose the in-dash stereo Bluetooth speaker function and get OnStar connectivity with your phone via Bluetooth, if it is a supported model and the features are all over the place depending on which phone you have.
                  I find it funny when I hear Apple fans talking about how Microsquish uses monopolistic business practices. Good luck finding a car stereo that bluetooth-connects to anything other than an iphone.
                  This Space For Rent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How are you liking it? I will probably getting one but was considering a 4wd ppv since they finally are making that package. I had a ssv tahoe but top speed sucked along with handling curves at some speed.
                    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 10323 users online. 512 members and 9811 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X