Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember some good college pranks....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember some good college pranks....

....for getting even with dorm mates?

I remember a few....barely....but my daughter's boyfriend is requesting MORE.....
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

1) Set the alarm clock two hours fast. If it works he gets up and heads to class way early.

2) Only works if their passed out drunk which if he's in college is probably a lot. Then paint their face with markers or makeup.

Comment

This probably isn't appropriate for this situation but it's the funniest college prank I've ever heard...

Everyweekend this guy's (I'll call him Fred) roommate (I'll call him John) has his brother come stay in their dorm room and party. On those nights the brother snores so loudly Fred can't sleep. He's brought the issue up wth John and his brother but to no avail. The brother keeps coming over on the weekends and snores so badly Fred can't sleep.

Fred gets fed up and one night while John's brother is on the couch snoring Fred approaches with a raw egg. Fred cracks open the raw egg and drains it into the brother's mouth. The guy wakes up sputtering and choking and Fred shakes his johnson in the guys face and says "Thanks!" --The brother never came back to the dorm room again.
      I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

EEeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!! That one even grosses ME out...and THAT's hard to do! [Eek!]
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

LMAO! That's right guys! Keep 'em coming! I've got a good 4 years to try all of these out!
          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

This one wasn't used on a roommate, but one one of my friends. I'll call him Jason. At a regional law enforcement competition, Jason met this really big girl and they "hooked up". The next competition wasn't for another 6-months and both of them were going to attend. Jason didn't really have much interest in the girl, but I started emailing her telling her I was Jason. I fed this girl lines for the whole 6-months, "can't wait to see you", etc.

On the plane ride to the competition, I gave Jason copies of all the emails. Words can't describe how mad he was and you could see on his face, how he was desparatly trying to figure out how to avoid this girl.

We get off the plane and make it as far as the lobby of the Motel, and there is this girl standing there waiting for him! I take off up to the room and leave them two to sort things out.

It was a horribly dirty prank, and feelings were hurt, and I probably shouldn't have done it, but I still get a chuckle when I think about it. I am so going to hell.
            The ends justifies the means

Comment

Hahaha, so funny I forgot to laugh culbyak. I'm sure that girl laughed her a** off also.
              No partner is worth your tears -
              the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I sense sarcasm. No she didn't think it was funny.

Comment

lol no not funny for her but I sure am gonna laugh at the new a-hole your about to be ripped.... DOH!

that was D-O-G!
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Now I dont mean to sound all holier than thou, but that was kind of cruel! It's one thing to play a practical joke, but toying with someone's emotions just aint cool!

Comment

I absolutely agree. It was truly mean and hurtful. But then again I was young and didn't care.

Jason and I are still friends though.

Comment

Damn...that's low. [Frown]

Comment

I was in the shower, and my roommate came in the changing area and took my towel and clothes. (Luckily he left a t-shirt, but only a t-shirt.) Then he locked our dorm room door and left. I had to walk down to the front desk of my dorm (to get a spare key) pulling down on my t-shirt to cover my Johnson.

I never did get him back. I also found out that he and his girlfriend regularly screwed on my couch in the dorm room. Not cool.

Speaking of showers, my advice to all college students who live in the dorms. BUY YOUR SELF A PAIR OF FLIP-FLOPS FOR THE SHOWER!!! You never know what kind of residue is left on the shower floor by the people who live in the same wing who aren't getting any action. Gross, but sadly true.
                          "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

I saw a funny one on Funniest Home Videos. This was done by a military man to his roommate. His roommate snored really loudly, with his mouth open. So, this guy fills the guys hand up with shaving cream. Then, he gets something to tickle the guys nose with and when the guy goes to scratch his nose, SPLAT, shaving cream all over his face. He kind of half wakes up, spittin and goin, "What the hell?" Only his poor roomate didn't have time to get out of the room. All he had time for was to dive behind the bed in this small space. Then, his roomate, with shaving cream all over his face, sees him. Then, the tape stopped. lol I bet he beat the crap outta him! LOL As I remember, though, they won the $5,000 prize on the show show hopefully, his roomate forgave him.

[ 09-15-2002, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

The guys across the hall from us were ALWAYS wanting food whenever they smelled us cooking, so.....we baked them a batch of chocolate chip cookies....with EXLAX as the primary ingredient. We didn't have anymore probs.

Then there was the time my roomie filled a large manilla envelope with shaving cream, cut on corner off, slipped it under the guy's door and STOMPED on it...spraying the entire room with shaving cream.

THEN there was the time we filled a condom up with about 3 gallons of water and dropped it out of the 3rd story window, right in front of our dorm supervisor.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5109 users online. 292 members and 4817 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X