Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch Of Jokers

jokers.jpg

Love the way these "bail enforcement" jokers operate. The 2nd dude from the left is the ring leader. Love the duct tape on his left leg.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

ExxxcccuuUUUUUuUUSSssSSEeeEEE you. These men are highly trained, licensed, delta-force marine ranger recon SWAT sniper tactical operators that have over 300 confirmed ISIS kills and dug their way out of an internment camp with nothing but a toothpick.

/sarcasm
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I wish I was that tacticool.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
        I wish I was that tacticool.
        Go out on patrol like this

REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Your logic defies logic
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

We put a lot of those types in jail.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

That camo really helps them blend into the urban environment; you can hardly tell they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              Check out this cracker jack outfit: http://tacticalbodyguardservices.com/

Didn't know they made BDUs' that big.
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                ExxxcccuuUUUUUuUUSSssSSEeeEEE you. These men are highly trained, licensed, delta-force marine ranger recon SWAT sniper tactical operators that have over 300 confirmed ISIS kills and dug their way out of an internment camp with nothing but a toothpick.

/sarcasm

Delta Force is Army. Not Marine. Just so you know.

Comment

Sshhhhhhh.... That's how we bust posers!

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                    Check out this cracker jack outfit: http://tacticalbodyguardservices.com/
                    You sure this isn't a still from a Bill Murray comedy?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      Sshhhhhhh.... That's how we bust posers!
                      Speaking of posers and trolls, did you see that troll, Azgal, trolling on the Chris Kyle thread in the movie section? That topic's a little sacrosanct to some of us and she appears to want to **** on that thread. I saw the movie 2 weeks ago and it kept bringing me back there. It was a nice thread while people were making serious posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                        Delta Force is Army. Not Marine. Just so you know.
                        Oh lol, yeah I know. I was imitating a "Youtube troll" - someone how makes ridiculous non-logical claims like that. But thanks for the heads up!
                        REINSTATE THE TRIG
                        Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                          Oh lol, yeah I know. I was imitating a "Youtube troll" - someone how makes ridiculous non-logical claims like that. But thanks for the heads up!
                          Ahh, gotcha.

Comment

Guy with the duct tape looks like someone I served with. Was a good soldier in Iraq, had an odd obsession with Lorenzo Lamas in the show "Renegade" though, guess that makes sense now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4679 users online. 293 members and 4386 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X