300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please delete this post

There, gentlemen, does that make you feel better? If you have anymore to say to me, take it to PM. That's where your remarks should have been in the first place.

[ 06-18-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

And the fact they were black means what?

You didn't mention your race or the cops race, nor the Dairy Queens clerk's race.
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Oh, give me a BBBRREEAAKKK.....I meant nothing by it and you know it. If I had been racist I would have said, "A group of black people came in but the white employees and white cop took nothing off of them". And by the way, 2 of the employes were black.
      And if it had been a group of white people, I would,have said that. And if it had been a group of black and white people, I would have said that.
      To insinuate I am racist is so ridiculous, if you only knew me.
      This does offend me.

Comment

Last edited by Frank Booth; 12-26-2003, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Then why mention it? It is irrelevant to the story, and YOU'RE the one becoming defensive.

Think about it.
          "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

This is just unbelievable to me that people would take offense to this. And yes Frank, I would haaaaavvvveee said a group of white people. If I had been racist, I would have identified the race of the cop and the employees.
            To accuse me of racism is totally offensive to me.
            And why am I defensive, tx? Bevcause you put me on the defensive with your insinuations.
            I intend to answer no more to this thread. Talk about racial squirminess.

Comment

I have seen a scam similar to this. It saddens me that people have put sooo much into the customer is always right that a person can get by with a lot even when they are totally in the wrong. I think sometimes the customer is wrong and should be shown the door.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Last edited by Frank Booth; 12-26-2003, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I resent your remarks, Frank. I also noticed you said in "Ask a Cop" that a woman who dinged another persons car must have been blonde. So, you clean up your act before you try to make me answer to you.
                  Check your PM's.

Comment

Just kind of curious where all of this started from. Obviously I have walked into the middle of a big brawl and am a little lost. Simple question without knowing all of the facts. Is it really worth splitting up half the forum to argue whether one person is racist? Guess I just need to find what everyone is talking about.
                    Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

There is no brawl, though Frank hasn't answered me in PM. I don't want to start a big brawl here. I want to discuss it in PM. Perhaps Frank is in charm school, a good choice for him.

Comment

Well, since Mitzi decided to delete the original post........nobody else knows what the hell this is about............

Thread closed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5000 users online. 308 members and 4692 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X