• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justified 4x

Great article:

http://nypost.com/2015/02/15/meet-th...ium=SocialFlow
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Tough son of a bitch.

Comment

He looks like he could still go toe to toe with anyone. God bless him.

Stay safe.

Comment

Good article.

Comment

Ft. Apache in the 70's They were all tough SOB's; they had to be to survive. He seems to be the baddest of the badasses. Well done.
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Respect to that guy. Seems like policing was policing back then - no interference from Ocrappa-like people
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Pure Bad***

Comment

If you look up "hard core" or "old school" in the dictionary, you might find his picture.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I can hear the Lalo Schifrin music in my head as I read that article...real old school. Different criminals, different cops.

Comment

And his most impressive feat of all....

At the time, Friedman says, he was dating eight women — and when he woke up in the hospital, he was horrified to see them all at his bedside.

“I saw them and made like I passed out again,” he recalled.

One of them, Grace, “stuck with me” — and became his wife.
                    They need to have a monument of this man in every state.

Comment

Great story. What a character.

Comment

I was lucky enough to get on the job when a lot of guys like Detective Friedman were still on the job. They were larger than life.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                          I was lucky enough to get on the job when a lot of guys like Detective Friedman were still on the job. They were larger than life.
                          That's interesting insight, BNWS. Would you say we don't make 'em like that anymore? (Or not as much?) If so, that's a statement about our younger generations.

Comment

Emma, There's a recent interview with Detective Friedman on fox news. In the interview he says that it's a different political climate today. I agree. Detective Friedman got support from the community, the media and the department. Our guys today get very little of that. To "make 'em like that" I believe you would need that type of support. It just don't exist today.

Comment

I'll add, in today's climate he would probably be jammed up for having tatoo's.
                              Last edited by BNWS; 02-23-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2972 users online. 183 members and 2789 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X