Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Blue Bunny

klar you had cake at our weddin!
    Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

LOL That is why I said I NORMALLY do not cake LOL

Besides our wedding a special occasion thus I ate some just like I will eat it on June 1, 2003 too.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Mayfield's. Any flavor at all, but especially Moose Tracks.

It was a limited run, but Hagen Dazs' Bailey's Irish Cream was simply awesome!!!

Then there's any of the Edy's Dreamery's. While we're on the subject of Edy's, there's Scooby Snack, Girl Scout Thin Mints, FSU Seminole whatevertheckitwas and their homemade style strawberry.

All of DQ's Blizzards, but my favorites are Reese's PB Cup and banana split.

Did I mention I love ice cream ?

Comment

This is for all of us who love ice cream:

OK, now one bite, then pass it around. MITZI, I SAID PASS IT AROUND!
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Mint Chocolate Chip ... and Cookies n' Cream. Yum.

Comment

Even though "Mint Chocolate Chip" is my absolute favorite, I also enjoy "Mocha Almond Fudge" from "Baskin Robins."
              Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Okay... forget 31 Flavors, Cold Stone Creamry....

for the BEST ice-cream.... It's Fosselman's in Los Angeles, they still make their own ice cream ON-SITE... nothing fancy... just good old fashion ice-cream...

they have a long tradition of making some good ice cream

Comment

I would love to try one of those Cold Stone places. on my next road trip, maybe. but CA is too far...i wonder if there is one closer.
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

We just got them here in CO about 1 year ago. All I can say is awsome! It would also cut off about 1,000 miles in driving time for you!
                    Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

"sniff" "sniff" Someone ate all of my strawberry swirl. Now I will have to scrape monies together to buy another gallon. LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Mocha almond fudge. mmmmm...

And 10-13? Reagan said Cookies and Cream too so you have a kindred spirit out there!

Kate

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5352 users online. 305 members and 5047 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X