X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'You said that it was a crime to lie on this report?'

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...rest-re/nj5wc/

Florida man lists drug dealer as occupation on arrest report

A West Palm Beath man listed his occupation on an arrest report as "drug dealer."

Deputies say 25-year-old Robert Phillips was arrested Tuesday after he cut in front of an unmarked Palm Beach County Sheriff's car and nearly caused a crash. A records check found that Phillips was driving a stolen car.

The Palm Beach Post reports the detective followed Phillips and watched as he engaged in a drug transaction. Deputies in marked cars caught up to Phillips, who fled at a high rate of speed.

Deputies eventually arrested Phillips, who was in possession of 22 grams of heroin and $2,316 in cash. A search of his car yielded 5.3 grams of crack cocaine.

He's facing multiple drug charges and remains in jail on a $242,000 bond.

Hey at least he's truthful.

Comment

Honesty is the best policy. I give this guy more respect then those that are witnessed doing something stupid and then lie about it.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

^ What they said.

Comment

I once interviewed a defendant in jail facing new charges of a strong armed robbery at a local convenience store -

He told me he robbed the corner store because he was delinquent on his probation fees and he did not want his probation violated.

He was serious as a heart-attack. You never know with these guys.

Comment

And, here's yet another example. Slap Dick fills out an application. For current employment he lists 'President of the United States". Should the application ask for a job history, he also lists "neighborhood pharmacuetical representative".

Comment

This made me think of Mae West, who once listed her occupation as "Cocksucker".
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

I'm thinking it's probably more like the arresting officer listed it that way.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3897 users online. 229 members and 3668 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X