http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/02/...ce-encounters/

This has to be a joke.

Um...

....what?
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Is the link not working?

Comment

I see huge savings for the City. No need to call out the Fire Dept. for cats in trees if the POPO have these.
        I'm amazed they are even going to entertain the idea of using that device.

Comment

"Driver, let me see your hands....or I will fire this non-lethal projectile at you!!"

On a serious note, I see this coming off as quite an issue. Say an officer has 'The Alternative' on his firearm, and a suspect produces a pistol of his own....now the officer has to expend a split second to fire off the non-lethal round before he can respond with deadly force.

That's a split second that the officer can't afford to lose.

Comment

Alternative is stupid. This is a non starter and the first officer that blows his hand off will get this inane piece of crap out of there...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

don't fix the problem, lessen the consequences ... wow ...

Comment

if agencies implement those "alternative" devices - at this pace, in 20 years or so....we will have alternatives to alternatives to firearms. It will get so bad, that even in O.com's firearms section will be sponsored by NERF

Comment

Originally posted by taprack2 View Post
                  Is the link not working?
                  No, the link is working. I cannot fathom an intelligent thought after seeing the pure stupidity of that idea, and losing a subsequent amount of brain cells.

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
                  I see huge savings for the City. No need to call out the Fire Dept. for cats in trees if the POPO have these.
                  I'm amazed they are even going to entertain the idea of using that device.
                  This is the mindset of "don't hurt the person that is about to kill you, he/she is a good kid!"

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                  "Driver, let me see your hands....or I will fire this non-lethal projectile at you!!"

On a serious note, I see this coming off as quite an issue. Say an officer has 'The Alternative' on his firearm, and a suspect produces a pistol of his own....now the officer has to expend a split second to fire off the non-lethal round before he can respond with deadly force.

That's a split second that the officer can't afford to lose.
                  Not only that, but a criminal seeing 'The Alternative' would know that it was non-lethal, feel unthreatened by the officer drawing his/her weapon, and comfortable drawing their own weapon. It is an outstanding poor product.

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                  if agencies implement those "alternative" devices - at this pace, in 20 years or so....we will have alternatives to alternatives to firearms. It will get so bad, that even in O.com's firearms section will be sponsored by NERF
                  But you know that NERF guns are unbeatable for office warfare.....
                  REINSTATE THE TRIG
                  Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                  Your logic defies logic
                  Originally posted by Rudy8116
                  Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                  Originally posted by Michigan
                  Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                  A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                  This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                  Originally posted by 02paul09
                  Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Ferguson! Where else? Whodathunkit?

If the powers that be think for one second that employing this device is a step toward getting the race agitators off their backs, well, they're sadly mistaken.

The R/As will not be satisfied until all police departments are done away with and they become the enforcers.
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

This has so much fail, it's not funny. I feel for the officers who have this sh*t shoved down their throats. LE already has numerous less than lethal options. Officers will be thrown under the bus so fast by administration when they choose to use lethal instead of this BS. Much like agencies who used one shotgun for lethal and less than lethal encounters, agencies will get sued when a mistake is made.

Stay safe

Comment

Let 'em test all they want--- doesn't mean they're going to use them. My guess is it's a PR ploy........

Comment

Originally posted by hemicop View Post
                          Let 'em test all they want--- doesn't mean they're going to use them. My guess is it's a PR ploy........
                          The problem with media hand jobs (PR as you put it) is they not only waste tax payers dollars, and eat into a PD's budget. They also give the stupid (damn near autistic) public a completely unreasonable expectations of the sworn LEO's who's job it is to protect them if/when called.

This is one of the dumbest proposed things I've seen.

Comment

As well as all the other issues that have been brought up, that thing looks about as accurate as a .40 DUI hitting the toilet...
                            This Space For Rent

Comment

I like it...

sarcasm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3875 users online. 242 members and 3633 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X