X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Executes Another Member of the Texas 7

Eff Donald Newbury.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

They were living within a mile or two of my dad's house in Woodland Park, CO when they were discovered. One who had dyed his hair, asked my dad where the barbeque sauce was while they were both shopping(separately of course) at a Safeway across the highway from my dad's house. They were discoveted and taken down over the next two days.

I still can't believe they weren't all injected within a month of each other. The sooner the better since we need the death row space for other equally scummy.

Comment

I remember well patrolling I-25 and the car stops to try and find them....better days when they're all dead.
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

For those not familiar with the story, in December, 2000, the twatwaffles escaped from the Connely Unit and committed a string of crimes in South Texas. On December 24th, they robbed the Oshman's Sporting Good's in Irving, Texas (just west of Downtown Dallas), tying up the employees, and began stealing weapons, ammo, and survival gear. Irving Police Officer Aubrey Hawkins was eating Christmas Eve dinner with his family and son, at the Chili's I think, and had to leave the restruant to answer the call. Upon arrival, he pulled up to the back of the store, and he was ambushed and shot. The twatwaffles then ran over his body as they fled the scene. They are also responsible for the death of a Colorado State Trooper who was killed in a vehicle accident as he responded to a possible sighting.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Yea......................no loss at all. the loss happened in December 2000
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Three of those cocksuckers have been executed, three more to go. The seventh one was a coward to the end and took his own life.
            In God We Trust
            Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Go TEXAS!!
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                Go TEXAS!!
                Damn straight.
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6088 users online. 318 members and 5770 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X