300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quanell X goes through Police training tonight

Local Black Panther leader and race baiter Quanell X, had went through some deadly force scenarios with HPD, and KPRC will air the segment tonight. I don't know about you guys (maybe you folks up North haven't heard of him) but I can't wait to see how this idiot views police work after the experience.

Will post the link when it airs tonight!
    Last edited by Sooner2000; 02-04-2015, 12:59 PM. Reason: spelling

He's probably been doing his own training and will respond well. Then he'll say that ONLY Blacks should be police.
    **** him. Hope he shoots his eye out.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      He's probably been doing his own training and will respond well. Then he'll say that ONLY Blacks should be police.
      **** him. Hope he shoots his eye out.
      I was thinking shoots the end of his dick off and slowly bleeds out, but whatever works. When I lived down that way we were trying to run a case on this douchbag race baiter. It fell through due to payoffs and witness intimidation.
      In God We Trust
      Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Staying tuned. Shooting the end of his dick off would certainly cause a rise in ratings
        REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        Your logic defies logic
        Originally posted by Rudy8116
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
        Originally posted by 02paul09
        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
          Staying tuned. Shooting the end of his dick off would certainly cause a rise in ratings
          Would also help the gene pool.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
            A friend of mine did exactly that to a Armed Robbery "suspect". He was chasing him from the scene (he happened to drive by the bar just as the guy with the sawed off shotgun exited the bar) when the robber turned and swung the shotgun toward him.

4 shots off from the .357 One shot clipped junior and also took out one of the boys. Second shot hit about 6 inches higher.

i was a security officer in Federal Court when the lawsuit was heard. Jury was out 17 minutes
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

i was a security officer in Federal Court when the lawsuit was heard. Jury was out 17 minutes
              So what was the outcome of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                So what was the outcome of that?
                The perp sued the officer for "loss of consortium" and several other BS charges under USC 1983 This was in the late 1970's by the way

The perp lost................Like I said a three day trial with 17 minutes before the Marshal and I heard a knock on the door.

It took almost that long to brew the pot of coffee in the jury room
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

The perp sued the officer for "loss of consortium" and several other BS charges under USC 1983 This was in the late 1970's by the way

The perp lost................Like I said a three day trial with 17 minutes before the Marshal and I heard a knock on the door.

It took almost that long to brew the pot of coffee in the jury room
                  Oh ok. Late 70's explains it. I'm sure if this was today the jury would give him millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                    Oh ok. Late 70's explains it. I'm sure if this was today the jury would give him millions.
                    nope....................not in Iowa

Comment

A friend of mine did exactly that to a Armed Robbery "suspect". He was chasing him from the scene (he happened to drive by the bar just as the guy with the sawed off shotgun exited the bar) when the robber turned and swung the shotgun toward him.

4 shots off from the .357 One shot clipped junior and also took out one of the boys. Second shot hit about 6 inches higher.

Welp...leave it to Iowa to know someone who actually had his dick shot off

Thats pretty damn funny though
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                      Your logic defies logic
                      Originally posted by Rudy8116
                      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                      Originally posted by Michigan
                      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                      Originally posted by 02paul09
                      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Alright guys, here's the link to his session if y'all want to see it.

And to clarify what I said earlier, he actually trained with the Missouri City Police Department, not HPD.

Enjoy. Although I don't think he shot himself in the dick.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...ment/22901953/

Comment

Hey, at least he's willing to admit that he was wrong.

Comment

Iowa, that's a bummer ... first time I've ever seen a true "loss of consortium" but he wasted it for being at fault.

Comment

"That's a wrap"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3887 users online. 207 members and 3680 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X