X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Must've Not Taught This Guy Anything

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2102871
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It is a shame that this young mind was taken from us so soon. He was most certainly on the cusp of discovering a free energy source and delivering mankind into the next era of space exploration.

Comment

Do these people in St.Louis have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with their time, than to protest every single day?

Comment

I must say, I liked the story. Besides having a happy ending, it described Ledarius Williams as "an armed felon" and I don't see the words 'victim' or 'gentle' associated with him.

Last edited by slamdunc; 02-04-2015, 11:50 AM.
        “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          It is a shame that this young mind was taken from us so soon. He was most certainly on the cusp of discovering a free energy source and delivering mankind into the next era of space exploration.
          I'm sure stupidity has the potential to be a powerful source of energy.
          He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
          shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
          - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
            Only if we can harness it. He was a three-strike loser and just missed his final turn up at bat.

Last edited by slamdunc; 02-04-2015, 11:53 AM.
            “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
              I must say, I liked the story. Besides having a happy ending, it described Ledarius Williams as "an armed felon" and I don't see the words 'victim' or 'gentle' associated with him.

I'm also glad the article showed a picture of his one-eyed mugshot rather than him in a graduation gown.
              "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
              -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
                If only it manifested itself in any form other than asinine actions...

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                  I'm also glad the article showed a picture of his one-eyed mugshot rather than him in a graduation gown.
                  Graduation photos, now where did they put those??? LOL It's kind of like when they show up in court in a three-piece suit, clean-shaven and a nice haircut. I can't help wonder if I am in the right courtroom.

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                      Do these people in St.Louis have ANYTHING AT ALL to do with their time, than to protest every single day?
                      I've always wondered the same. They remind me of the occupy wall street people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                        It's America. They are free to protest after their work shift is over, or protest for awhile before they head in to work. Maybe protesting helps them unwind after a long day at work.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                          It's America. They are free to protest after their work shift is over, or protest for awhile before they head in to work. Maybe protesting helps them unwind after a long day at work.
                          In my mind there is a definite difference between "peaceful protest" and what has happened/is happening in St. Louis.

It isn't about protesting at all, it's about furthering an agenda.

"Sheeple"!

Ski

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                            Sounds like a great idea. What are you doing after work, shall we go protest?

Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                              Sounds like a great idea. What are you doing after work, shall we go protest?

I'd go protest, but last time I did that, I was arrested for hurling a heavy rock at an officer. Talk about an unlawful arrest, I only wanted to exercise my right to throw deadly weapons at people!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 336 members and 5543 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X