300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches for Officer Pearson

I haven't seen this come up on the forums but Officer Aaron Pearson of the Springfield, Mo Police Department was shot in the head on Monday January 26, 2015 while on duty. He is currently still in the hospital and sustained life threatening and career ending injuries. There are many ongoing benefits to help pay for the expenses his family are incurring but the Ozark Police Department is collecting patches from every agency willing to send them. These patches will be sewn into two patch quilts for his young children. I have rounded up the patches I can from the agencies around me and sent those off but am calling for anyone who is willing to send patches from their agency or any agency that they have any connections with. They are requesting two patches to make the quilts the same, but any will do. Below is the mailing information for where to send them:

Ozark Police Department
    Attn: Shara Stephens
    201 E Brick
    Ozark, Mo 65721

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Cannady; 02-03-2015, 06:25 PM.

Respect to Officer Aaron Pearson and condolences to him and his family. What an awful thing to go through as a family.

Get well soon Officer
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6317 users online. 352 members and 5965 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X