300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pranksters

Recently I have seen some videos on youtube that are really ******ing me off. How can someone even think about doing something like that!? What if someone gets a heart attack or a PTSD (since they don't get to tell them it's a "joke") or something. I don't get it. Do these retards think about anyone besides themselves? I mean how would they like to be on the other side of the so called joke. Sorry I'm just venting I guess.

Have any of you guys ever stumble (or get called) on a prankster like that? What did you charge him/them with? Disorderly conduct? Anything else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhoPPE1hl2s

If he pulled that sh*t on me, I would be in fear for my life and it wouldn't end well for the subject.

Comment

I've heard most of those, ie killer clown, are done in Europe where the prank victims aren't armed. Exactly for that reason.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

They would never pull these pranks in the states.... Especially south florida.
        WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

Awful. So very awful, and in such poor taste.
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
          Your logic defies logic
          Originally posted by Rudy8116
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          Originally posted by Michigan
          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
          Originally posted by 02paul09
          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Brazil has some of the worst.
            This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF View Post
              They would never pull these pranks in the states.... Especially south florida.
              Or Texas, or anywhere in the South for that matter.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

It's been done here. Just waiting for one to get popped. No jury would convict. Stoopid ****s...
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Here's a taste of how stooped people are!

Comment

In the video you posted the prankster could be charged with assault with a weapon and unlawful assault just by putting the victim in fear.

There are also charges of behaving in a riotous manner and being disguised with unlawful intent to stick him on with.

Here's a local idiot that thought staging robberies with his friend would be a good idea. He gets his comeuppance in the end.

http://youtu.be/OUehfnUNLdM

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
                      In the video you posted the prankster could be charged with assault with a weapon and unlawful assault just by putting the victim in fear.

There are also charges of behaving in a riotous manner and being disguised with unlawful intent to stick him on with.

Here's a local idiot that thought staging robberies with his friend would be a good idea. He gets his comeuppance in the end.

http://youtu.be/OUehfnUNLdM
                      Yeah...such a good idea....
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                      Your logic defies logic
                      Originally posted by Rudy8116
                      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                      Originally posted by Michigan
                      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                      Originally posted by 02paul09
                      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

My favorite, well now my second favorite after seeing the one Mulgrave posted, was that zombie guy in Florida. At one point in the video someone pulls a gun on him, and in the end he almost gets a beat down from like 10 guys.

This is one that I really do not understand how this guy was even allowed to walk away:

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post

Here's a taste of how stooped people are!

So do these kids have a death wish?
                          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

I think the LEO was shocked the baggie of dope disappeared ... he sat there looking like, "WTH??? Where did that bag of dope go?" This is where I fully support the senseless beat down (UFC STYLE) of idiots called civilians!

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                              My favorite, well now my second favorite after seeing the one Mulgrave posted, was that zombie guy in Florida. At one point in the video someone pulls a gun on him, and in the end he almost gets a beat down from like 10 guys.

This is one that I really do not understand how this guy was even allowed to walk away:

The Officer is an actor.
                              yeah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 345 members and 5534 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X