Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Seattle Pepper Spray Incident

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Seattle Pepper Spray Incident

    http://i.imgur.com/UBYRgab.gifv




    The other cops look as cool as cucumbers. Does anyone have more details about what transpired in the area just prior to this event?

  • #2
    The video looks bad, but we don't know what occured prior to the officer spraying the protestors. I would like to see what lead up to the incident.


    Stay safe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Have to admit.....that doesn't look too good....

      Would love to hear some LEO opinions.
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah that does look bad. I know there is more to the story but for face value spray passive resistant individuals doesn't look good. plus spraying into the wind, which carries it back to you, not so smart either.
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

        It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

        Comment


        • #5
          Found a Facebook post that linked to some pictures that appear to show the overall scene.

          Comment


          • #6
            I wasn't there. Benefit of the doubt ALWAYS goes to the cops.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

            Comment


            • #7
              Seventy2002's post spread much more light on the subject.
              semper destravit

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you for the update. I knew there had to be more. I hope her bosses have her back.

                Stay safe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  To steal a phrase from Mr. Paul Harvey

                  "And now you know....

                  THE REST OF THE STORY."
                  In God We Trust
                  Everyone else we run local and NCIC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                    I wasn't there. Benefit of the doubt ALWAYS goes to the cops.
                    Agreed

                    Originally posted by Seventy2002 View Post
                    Found a Facebook post that linked to some pictures that appear to show the overall scene.
                    +1 good find

                    Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                    Thank you for the update. I knew there had to be more. I hope her bosses have her back.

                    Stay safe.
                    Hopefully. If we know the media, I doubt the whole story will be spread, save for the one video clip.
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                      The video looks bad
                      Not really, it was obviously some kind of riot/protest situation, things operate a little differently in those circumstances.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm sure her students got the full honest account.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Always make sure you water your hippies even in the winter.
                          Originally posted by RSGSRT
                          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            I'm sure her students got the full honest account.
                            The so called "victim" is the guy on the phone. He was a speaker at a protest shortly before the spray. I will try and find the complete story. The guy is suing the PD cause he got a whiff of pepper. Little bit*h. I kinda like pepper spray. Goes great with Filipino cuisine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                              Not really, it was obviously some kind of riot/protest situation, things operate a little differently in those circumstances.

                              The video is edited to make it appear that the officer is spraying indescriminatley, so in my opinion it looks bad. I see you're from So Cal, my guess is you've handled your fair share of "civil disobedience". I have too. I have been in the middle of some very bad rioting and served in every capacity during those situations (standing on line, squad leader and platoon commander). Where I'm from things don't operate differently in crowd control/riot situations, we are still responsible for every use of force action and have to justify our actions.

                              If you see only the first clip on this post, it appears the officer lost her cool. However, a subsequent post shows more of the story. The officer was protecting an injured officer and did what was neccesary. That being the case, I stand by my opionion that FIRST video looked bad for the officer.

                              I hope all is well with you, stay safe and have a good night.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3745 users online. 218 members and 3527 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X