Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this yet?

http://nypost.com/2015/01/29/machete...000-from-city/

I mean, SERIOUSLY. I guess I don't have all that much to say about it, but what kind of message does this send?

"Hey, sue us and we'll settle because it would be cheaper than to beat your backside in court." [emoji3]

Originally posted by Laurendale View Post
    http://nypost.com/2015/01/29/machete...000-from-city/

I mean, SERIOUSLY. I guess I don't have all that much to say about it, but what kind of message does this send?

"Hey, sue us and we'll settle because it would be cheaper than to beat your backside in court." [emoji3]
    Happens all the time....................nothing new here
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Much cheaper to settle.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

And supposedly this is happening because of it:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/31/de-blas...ous-cop-suits/

I choose not to believe it till I see it actually working or happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose it is to be expected. And it's not surprising. Just cheeses me off a little.

Comment

If you ever knew a lawyer who defended insurance claims or other frivolous lawsuits you'd be used to it. They don't know how a jury will decide it so they settle the best they can. In th case mentioned it would have been nice to see the city tell the guy to pound sand.

Comment

It's cheaper to settle than actually fight, even if you're 110% right.

It's also cheaper to keep her, but that's neither here nor there.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4211 users online. 230 members and 3981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X