X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news from alabama

You might be a redneck if:
    http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/b...-tooth/285615/

The driver ticketed in Georga for eating a hamburger this past week has NOTHING on this guy....
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

It could happen to anybody. Once I was performing a root canal on myself while I drove through Kentucky and swerved a little on to the shoulder. It was scary - I nearly spilled my beer!

Comment

I saw a girl texting while driving the other day. I got so mad that I threw my beer at her.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

LOL to all these posts....

Comment

Why waste a good beer...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Why waste a good beer...
            Cigarettes are too expensive to throw the pack.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Why waste a good beer...
              That's assuming it was good beer. Unfortunately there are way too many varieties of beverage labeled "beer" that increase in value once the can is empty and recycled.

Comment

Still not worth it...
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

"Dentistry for Dummies"
                  It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Drink beer!
                    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

In backwoods Alabama, tooth pulls you!! (Right off the road)

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                        In backwoods Alabama, tooth pulls you!! (Right off the road)

Yeah, and sometimes you don't have to go to the backwoods. Happens on the Interstate all the time.

Comment

Ever since obama care, The price of dental is crazy. Most in my area don't even take the insurance no more.
                          Sort of just have to do what you have too. Driver should have pulled off road, pulled tooth, then been on his way I guess lol
                          Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5871 users online. 322 members and 5549 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X