Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops stop kids from shoevling snow.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lowe...id=db_articles

I don't think they stopped them cause they were black . However if the kids look under 18 someone may have explaining to do.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...hovelers_.html

Originally posted by btfp View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/lowe...id=db_articles

I don't think they stopped them cause they were black . However if the kids look under 18 someone may have explaining to do.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...hovelers_.html

This kind of stuff is ridiculous. I mowed many a yard to make extra cash before I was of the legal age to work. It taught me that hard work is the only thing that pays, and basic economic principals.

I feel sorry that today's youth have to be exposed to such a degree of ever-expanding litigiousness and governmental intrusion.

If kids are looking through windows, throwing rocks, breaking things, trying to get into cars, or known troublemakers, get in their business. If kids are shoveling snow, raking leaves, mowing grass, or selling lemonade, leave them the heck alone.

I know, I know... I wasn't there, I shouldn't be MMQBing... but, come on...
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 01-29-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
      If kids are shoveling snow, raking leaves, mowing grass, or selling lemonade, leave them the heck alone.

About seven years ago I saw a girl, maybe seven, running a lemonade stand. First one I'd seen in probably ten years before that. I paid her the 50 cents and tipped her $9.50. I love seeing the light bulb come on in a young kid's head where he or she thinks for the first time "Hey, I can work hard, be my own boss, and make a few bucks!"
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Snow is racist...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

If kids are looking through windows, throwing rocks, breaking things, trying to get into cars, or known troublemakers, get in their business. If kids are shoveling snow, raking leaves, mowing grass, or selling lemonade, leave them the heck alone.
          I see what you did there......

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Snow is racist...

*snicker'z*

So is vanilla ice cream'z....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Cops stop kids from shoevling snow.

This kind of stuff is ridiculous. I mowed many a yard to make extra cash before I was of the legal age to work. It taught me that hard work is the only thing that pays, and basic economic principals.

I feel sorry that today's youth have to be exposed to such a degree of ever-expanding litigiousness and governmental intrusion.

Did you even read both articles? They weren't kids, they were adults. One was in his 30's at that!

We get calls all the time for suspicious people posing as utility workers and the like. This is no different.

If they stop people (140 in a year apparently) and enforce the town ordinances that the people created, they get grief. If the police don't stop people and distraction burglaries happen, the cops get grief for not doing anything. Lose-lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Recruit View Post
                Did you even read both articles? They weren't kids, they were adults. One was in his 30's at that!

We get calls all the time for suspicious people posing as utility workers and the like. This is no different.

If they stop people (140 in a year apparently) and enforce the town ordinances that the people created, they get grief. If the police don't stop people and distraction burglaries happen, the cops get grief for not doing anything. Lose-lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd only read the first article. LOL @ the 34yr old being reported as a kid.

Comment

565.PNG

Hmmm....I wonder why the area is so safe.....could it be that the POLICE ARE DOING THEIR JOBS?!??!

Fvcking morons.
                  Last edited by Aerohead; 01-30-2015, 01:54 PM.
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Wait, no. These weren't kids at all. 2nd article, 4 paragraph reads - "The men the police spoke with are ages 34 and 18, Walsh said, and may have violated an ordinance that regulates people who solicit business by knocking on doors"

So, no, they are not kids. They are adults. They need a permit. Its not "they MAY have violated", its "they DID violate".

Why are people causing a fuss?
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by SamRudolph View Post
                      About seven years ago I saw a girl, maybe seven, running a lemonade stand. First one I'd seen in probably ten years before that. I paid her the 50 cents and tipped her $9.50. I love seeing the light bulb come on in a young kid's head where he or she thinks for the first time "Hey, I can work hard, be my own boss, and make a few bucks!"
                      I do this frequently while on patrol too.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                        Snow is racist...
                        Then so is Vanilla Pudding,...and Coconut...and Milk!

Comment

Who wants to bet that an "anonymous concerned citizen" is the one who made the initial 911 call to report the suspicious strangers walking through the neighborhood? Its always that citizen who cant mind their own business that call the police for everything.
                          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5293 users online. 284 members and 5009 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X