Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why/when would a LE Agency need to hire an 'attorney' to defend itself?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why/when would a LE Agency need to hire an 'attorney' to defend itself?

I have been requesting info on a possible crime against me by one/more individuals. The major LE agency which is investigating this has dodged my specific questions on proof and instead now they have retained an attorney to defend themselves/or answer my questions. Why would they need to do that unless they are trying to 'protect' the offender who is well connected and powerful govt employee?

As a cop/LE agency, why would anyone need to hire an attorney to defend their acts/work?

I know there can be law suits for wrongful enforcement/etc against the cop/LEA, but just for asking specific/relevant questions about the crime?

They hire attorneys to defend themselves because tin foil only prevents gamma rays from the Divid Ickes Lizard people.
    semper destravit

Comment

error=duplicate post
      Last edited by leoquest; 01-29-2015, 01:17 PM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
        They hire attorneys to defend themselves because tin foil only prevents gamma rays from the Divid Ickes Lizard people.
        Oh.Thanks. There is another higher agency with a thick tin foil above their head is going after them also.

Comment

So, you think that the people here are too ignorant to follow your b/s posts from Ask A Cop to here?

http://forums.officer.com/t197711/

Comment

What part of "You are full of Bovine Excrement up to your eyebrows" did you not get, Leoquest?

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
              So, you think that the people here are too ignorant to follow your b/s posts from Ask A Cop to here?

This post for others to respond too if you didnot see the difference. Anyway thanks again..

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post

Shush, ya beat me to it.

I rarely even read AAC due to time constraints but the trolls stand out like sore thumbs. It's easy to zero right in on em.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  What part of "You are full of Bovine Excrement up to your eyebrows" did you not get, Leoquest?
                  Thanks for giving me an opportunity to practice restraint! I really appreciate it...

Comment

Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                    Thanks for giving me an opportunity to practice restraint! I really appreciate it...
                    Restraint? We know who YOU are too, darlin'

But your fake a** is adding clicks to the site which means you're helping to pay the bills so it's all good. For now.

Comment

Originally posted by leoquest View Post
                      This post for others to respond too if you didnot see the difference. Anyway thanks again..

Whoa there Skippy, Ole Bean. Tin foil hat or not, here's something you and the other mental midgets of the world don't get to do. YOU don't get to dictate the replies you receive, the manner in which we reply, or who replies to you. We do all of that.

We have attempted to provide you with real time, real world advice. None of which seems to have penetrated the armor plated, tin foil, hat you're wearing. In a final effort to provide you with comprehensive information, relative to the problem(s) you're currently experiencing, adhere to the following. Consider visiting the following web sites.

1). www. hillarysvillage.com

2) www.BATCAVE.net

3) www. mentalmidgets.net

4). www.tinfoiluniversity.edu

These sites routinely provide counseling, legal advice, anger management training, brain exercises, and learning experiences for individuals with learning disabilities, delusional malfunctions, and other afflictions and maladies of the mind, and difficulty in processing knowledge needed/required for bodily functions.

Comment

Once again, I refer you to my answer in the other thread.

You need to call the people who wronged you. Tell them that you don't have money. What you do have is a particular set of skills. Skills that you have acquired from a long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people like them. Tell them that you will look for them, you WILL find them, and you will kill them.
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I'm dumbfounded as to why a person so concerned with the "privacy" of the information comes to an Internet forum ,where ANYONE can read or view, to ask for advice on a case that is not in any of our jurisdictions, in hopes, perhaps, that we will seek a warrant ourselves and save the day.

This person also posts links to the big bad bankers being responsible for the Great Recession as a place to look to find out more about someone taking their property. Perhaps the reason no agency will help you is that no crime was committed. Just like all the "excessive force" claims that go around right now, just because YOU think a crime was committed doesn't mean one actually did. YOU claim the people lied on the paperwork, but what if it was all true? What if your belief about the situation is wrong? What if the "smoke and mirrors" is really only a window and it's exactly what it says it is?

The reason an agency has a lawyer answer? Easy, they didn't "hire" them. Most agencies already have attorneys on the payroll and when they receive requests for information, they forward the request to the legal department to be evaluated as to what information can be released without breaching an investigation or privacy of a citizen. Why won't they discuss anything with you? Because you are not involved in the investigation, if one even is taking place. Rarely, if ever, is a complainant allowed into the workings of any type of investigation. Rarely will they even tell a complainant the findings. You are no one special as to this practice regardless of what you think you are entitled to.

Finally, if you think your "case" and "proof" is that strong, just take it to the media because if you found out who was on the Grassy Knoll of the Great Recession, I'm sure the media, FOX and CNN, would love to be able to boost their rating for "breaking" the story and then the people would have to be held accountable due to public outcry. OR...this is a bunch of honkey. A cry for attention and to troll. Enough is enough. Do whatever you think you need to. You will receive no other advice from this site.

Comment

Once more, in the spirit of helpfulness and international cooperation, try this. Go to the following website.
                            www. Batpole.org/tinfoilhatdept.

Comment

Originally posted by eaker995 View Post
                              I'm dumbfounded as to why a person so concerned with the "privacy" of the information comes to an Internet forum ,where ANYONE can read or view, to ask for advice on a case that is not in any of our jurisdictions, in hopes, perhaps, that we will seek a warrant ourselves and save the day.

This person also posts links to the big bad bankers being responsible for the Great Recession as a place to look to find out more about someone taking their property. Perhaps the reason no agency will help you is that no crime was committed. Just like all the "excessive force" claims that go around right now, just because YOU think a crime was committed doesn't mean one actually did. YOU claim the people lied on the paperwork, but what if it was all true? What if your belief about the situation is wrong? What if the "smoke and mirrors" is really only a window and it's exactly what it says it is?

The reason an agency has a lawyer answer? Easy, they didn't "hire" them. Most agencies already have attorneys on the payroll and when they receive requests for information, they forward the request to the legal department to be evaluated as to what information can be released without breaching an investigation or privacy of a citizen. Why won't they discuss anything with you? Because you are not involved in the investigation, if one even is taking place. Rarely, if ever, is a complainant allowed into the workings of any type of investigation. Rarely will they even tell a complainant the findings. You are no one special as to this practice regardless of what you think you are entitled to.

Finally, if you think your "case" and "proof" is that strong, just take it to the media because if you found out who was on the Grassy Knoll of the Great Recession, I'm sure the media, FOX and CNN, would love to be able to boost their rating for "breaking" the story and then the people would have to be held accountable due to public outcry. OR...this is a bunch of honkey. A cry for attention and to troll. Enough is enough. Do whatever you think you need to. You will receive no other advice from this site.

WOW!! Roger that!! Sounds like a natural for Breaking News with "Stick & Slick" aka Savanah Guthrie and Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 165 members and 4764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X