300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Irish police Officer shot in NOLA

Officer Hanrahan is said to be stable and in good spirits.
    On a side note, and I say this as a first generation American of Irish ancestry: it takes an Irishman to seek a drink at 0540.
    But that said, I was in NOLA in September, (and I certainly carried), and there seemed to be a definite lack of visible officers- many less than I remember seeing on other trips down there. My wife was very nervous in our French Quarter walks.

To any of you NOLA officers- is this due to any actions, or lack thereof, of our former Nashville pal, Serpas?

http://www.policeone.com/internation...to-New-Orleans
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

I was there in June. No pistola only my knife (too much flying and not wanting to deal with TSA's BS ). I saw a decent amount of PD. It was relatively quite when we went, except for 10 persons shoot on Bourbon Street.
    semper destravit

Comment

Its because the nawlin's mayor (and his sister, and their little dog toto too!) are all batcrap crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
        I was there in June. No pistola only my knife (too much flying and not wanting to deal with TSA's BS ). I saw a decent amount of PD. It was relatively quite when we went, except for 10 persons shoot on Bourbon Street.
        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
          it takes an Irishman to seek a drink at 0540.
          But it was 1140 in Ireland. He was just looking for a wee pint with lunch.

As a side note, I believe there is some big flap going on about a reduction in police coverage with merchants in the French Quarter posting signs saying they love NOPD but warning customers to be careful because of the cutbacks.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
            But it was 1140 in Ireland. He was just looking for a wee pint with lunch.

As a side note, I believe there is some big flap going on about a reduction in police coverage with merchants in the French Quarter posting signs saying they love NOPD but warning customers to be careful because of the cutbacks.
            I'm telling ya----- its the mayor - Mitch Landrieu... brother of the waste of flesh Mary Landrieu. the reduction in police coverage comes from all of the "programs and initiatives" that is pulling officers off the street to do other crap that SOUNDS like something, but its really the opposite of policing.

SOS - Save our sons
            Mayors Strategic Command to Reduce Murders
            Solutions Not Shootings

that's just the first 3 off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              Those 10 people were all shot at one spot and it was "it's 1 in the morning and someone disrespected me so let's throw some punches-but I lost so out comes my gat!" No one was local and it wasn't a gang thing... At least not a local gang thing.
              semper destravit

Comment

Let's just say this, I'm glad I don't work in NOLA. That place seems rough, from the inside of the department all the way out to the community itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                  Solutions Not Shootings
                  Hey, if there aren't any cops on the street, than there won't be any police shootings. Solution!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6242 users online. 348 members and 5894 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X